Baggy loves my car

Old August 24th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Baggy loves my car

Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in the
window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a couple of
pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 24th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in the
window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a couple of
pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv

He's such a beautiful kitty, with a soulful expression. Makes me want
to smooch him right on the head.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 24th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in
the window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a
couple of pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv

He's such a beautiful kitty, with a soulful expression. Makes me want
to smooch him right on the head.

He gets lots of kisses. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 24th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in the
window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a couple of
pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv
--

He's such a handsome boy.

Pam S. impressed that you can get such good pictures of a black kitty

Old August 25th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in the
window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a couple of
pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv

Baggy is magnificent!

Old August 25th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in
the window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a
couple of pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv
--

He's such a handsome boy.

Pam S. impressed that you can get such good pictures of a black kitty

It helps to have pleanty of daylight.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 25th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in
the window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a
couple of pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv
--

He's such a handsome boy.

Pam S. impressed that you can get such good pictures of a black kitty

It helps to have pleanty of daylight.

What to you mean, YOUR car? It is Baggy's car, and you are only the
gofur! (gofur this, gofur that G)
Old August 25th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in
the window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a
couple of pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv
--

He's such a handsome boy.

Pam S. impressed that you can get such good pictures of a black kitty

It helps to have pleanty of daylight.

I'll have to keep that in mind. He's a handsome cat! I think I've got
his twin here, and I've not had much luck getting his picture.

http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~cperkins/Sam.html

Cheryl
Old August 26th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Adrian wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Baggy loves to sit on my car and survey his domain, he can look in
the window at the same time to keep an eye on his human. I took a
couple of pictures a little while ago.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28853...75823146PrsTmv
--

He's such a handsome boy.

Pam S. impressed that you can get such good pictures of a black kitty

It helps to have pleanty of daylight.

Great pic. He's the spitting image of our Smokey (RB).

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Baggy needs purrs Adrian A Cat anecdotes 62 February 24th 07 09:02 PM
Ping Adrian A: There's hope yet for Baggy Lesley Cat anecdotes 5 September 11th 06 10:42 PM
A few more pictures of Baggy Adrian Cat anecdotes 17 January 30th 06 12:57 PM
Baggy in the snow Adrian Cat anecdotes 8 December 31st 05 06:11 PM
New Adoptee--baggy skin in cats Mary Cat health & behaviour 60 December 3rd 03 10:00 PM