A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A fish story

Old March 13th 19, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default A fish story

My larger Koi has learned to beg. This is not new to me, my Goldfish used to beg a lot. But it's more amusing when 12" of fish is dancing for you. She has also started to come to the top of the tank to wait for her food. Spring can't come soon enough, as she needs to get back to the pond.

I think she will need to spend next winter in the garage, as the tank will be too small for her and her friends.
Old April 29th 19, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk
external usenet poster

Default A fish story

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 18:12:07 -0700 (PDT), Bill Stock
wrote:

My larger Koi has learned to beg. This is not new to me, my Goldfish used to beg a lot. But it's more amusing when 12" of fish is dancing for you. She has also started to come to the top of the tank to wait for her food. Spring can't come soon enough, as she needs to get back to the pond.

I think she will need to spend next winter in the garage, as the tank will be too small for her and her friends.

That's great. One of my neighbors has a fish pond and fairly complex
filter arrangement. Since I'm in Florida we don't need to worry about
winter, but he goes away for the summer and the neighbors know how to
take care of the pump and filters and feeding. We do need to maintain
a chicken wire mesh over the pond sometimes to keep other critters
from having a sushi buffet.