Where does the cat sleep?

Old August 5th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default Where does the cat sleep?

Fluff is driving me mad with her sleeping habits. She slept behind the
toilet for a while then changed to the ledge in front of the computer
monitor. Try typing when a cat is stretching and yawning and flicking pens
onto the keyboard. Removing Fluff is useless as she is a boomerang cat!!

She got sick of the monitor and went into the kitchen where she settled down
on the servery beside the electric jug. Not a good idea for cleanliness
on the bench. After that she settled into the litter box much to the
consternation of the Burmese who were unsure whether to dig holes beside
her or use the floor.

She has now moved to the top of the stove, a very dangerous place as long
fluffy tail hair on a hot plate can catch fire! Once again removing Fluff
is useless as she is back again in seconds.

Perhaps any cat slave can tell me where their master sleeps.

Bev

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old August 5th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

--

Pua is always next to me, on the chair, but Tyrone will sleep in the dirty
clothes basket and Chloe prefers the bed or the other dirty clothes basket.

kili

Old August 5th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"ollie2" wrote in message
Fluff is driving me mad with her sleeping habits. She slept behind the
toilet for a while then changed to the ledge in front of the computer
monitor. Try typing when a cat is stretching and yawning and flicking
pens onto the keyboard. Removing Fluff is useless as she is a boomerang
cat!!

LOL! "boomerang cat" - I *like* that. Archer is also a boomerang cat.

She got sick of the monitor and went into the kitchen where she settled
down on the servery beside the electric jug. Not a good idea for
cleanliness on the bench. After that she settled into the litter box
much to the consternation of the Burmese who were unsure whether to dig
holes beside her or use the floor.

She has now moved to the top of the stove, a very dangerous place as long
fluffy tail hair on a hot plate can catch fire! Once again removing
Fluff is useless as she is back again in seconds.

Perhaps any cat slave can tell me where their master sleeps.

Bev

Demi, at night, on the carpet at the top of the stairs. During the day,
either there, but also on window sills or the cat tree in front of the
window.

Jessie, at night, in bed with DH. During the day, on the chair under the
dining room table.

Sammy, at night, on my bed, but as far from me as she can get. During the
day, on the floor of whatever foom I'm in (unless she wants to suck her toe
for a bit, and then she jumps up next to me to use my jelly belly for
kneading).

Ozzy, at night, on the floor in my bedroom. During the day on the back of
the couch.

Archer, at night, snuggled up as close to me as he can get. During the day,
on the chair in the great room with his "froggie meow-my".

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old August 5th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Perhaps any cat slave can tell me where their master sleeps.

Bev

Wherever they want!

Cleo - on Nancy's pillow
Amelia - either between us on the bed, or in the living room under the
futon
Tabitha - living room on or under the futon
Sammy - beside the bed, on my side
Harri - in Nancy's office
Ranger - in the living room under the front window
Old August 5th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"ollie2" wrote in message
[...]

Jake always goes to bed at night with us. Often he will go sleep in
the living room once we are asleep and he has established his right to
the center of the bed and garnered as many scritches as possible.

Molly is usually still searching for a magic door into the out when we
go to sleep. After we are asleep and Jake has moved, she will often
come sleep on my feet or go in with Steven, the grandson she worships.

Day time they are usually out. Where they can monitor the
neighborhood and avoid nasty surprises from the dog's
basketball/soccer games. As long as she isn't playing soccer with
them as unwilling goalies, they like to sleep in the back yard. They
know she will protect them when she isn't hassling them.

Jake likes the top of the car if the garage in open. Lord of all he
survey's. Molly will hide under the wild plum across the street.
Good vantage point for ratting and keeping an eye on the neighborhood
cats.

Jo

Old August 5th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

"ollie2" wrote in message
[...]

All 4 of mine sleep anyhwere they want. G
Kyla

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old August 6th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

ollie2 wrote:
[...]

That's easy. She has a cat bed in which she sleeps until cool weather.
Then she jumps on the bed and snuggles up to my butt (or DW's
depending on who's moving around more). When I come downstairs to my
computer, she demands the space between the keyboard and the edge of the
table. She can't fall there due to my generous tummy providing a soft
snuggle spot. She'll stay there until I come upstairs to dinner.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 6th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

"ollie2" wrote in message
[...]

Like the 600 pound gorilla - anywhere she wants!
Kathy and Woodgie ^..^

Old August 6th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

ollie2 wrote:
Perhaps any cat slave can tell me where their master sleeps.

In the winter time, during the day, the top of the fish tank is quite
popular, as the wood itself is warm from the lights and it's right below
a heat vent.
At night in winter, our bed is the preferred sleeping place, we measure
how cold it was based on the number of cats we got.
In the summer, the crew disperses and sleeps all over the house during
the day. At night, Luna sleeps between our pillows, and Fez and Rufous
sleep by our legs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 6th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

O T sleeps practically in my arm pit. Piglet by my feet. In winter, Willow
sleeps on a heating pad on the other pillow. In summer she roams the place.
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
ollie2 wrote:
Perhaps any cat slave can tell me where their master sleeps.

In the winter time, during the day, the top of the fish tank is quite
popular, as the wood itself is warm from the lights and it's right below a
heat vent.
At night in winter, our bed is the preferred sleeping place, we measure
how cold it was based on the number of cats we got.
In the summer, the crew disperses and sleeps all over the house during the
day. At night, Luna sleeps between our pillows, and Fez and Rufous sleep
by our legs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Sleep . . . Kreisleriana[_3_] Cat anecdotes 9 April 6th 08 10:27 PM
Oh for some sleep! sandra Cat anecdotes 22 July 2nd 06 11:34 PM
Too hot to sleep Pat Cat anecdotes 0 June 20th 06 08:39 AM
Let me Sleep?!? Maryeli Cat health & behaviour 3 March 7th 06 02:32 AM
Trying to sleep Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 0 March 26th 05 05:54 PM