Sam is beginning to accept the kittens

Old August 11th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Sam is beginning to accept the kittens

I had titles for this series and lost them in uploading. It is too
late to recreated the captions. I get back to thoe i a day ro so. But
for now, you can create your own captions. Check out how cute Sammy
and Rosco are together.

The series begins at http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...08-10/21:04:20
and then you can move through the photos by clickning on the next show
on the right.

Enjoy oh yeah, Rosco sitll requires a KFW/BW attached tohs photos.

Julie
Old August 11th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
I had titles for this series and lost them in uploading. It is too
late to recreated the captions. I get back to thoe i a day ro so. But
for now, you can create your own captions. Check out how cute Sammy
and Rosco are together.

The series begins at
http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...08-10/21:04:20
and then you can move through the photos by clickning on the next show
on the right.

Enjoy oh yeah, Rosco sitll requires a KFW/BW attached tohs photos.

Julie

He's getting big! Gahhhh, what cuties.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 11th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

GaDragonfly wrote:

Check out how cute Sammy
and Rosco are together.

Oh, good. If Roscoe takes Sam as mentor he'll be in good Thunderpaws.
--

Wayne M.
Old August 11th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:

The series begins at http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...08-10/21:04:20
and then you can move through the photos by clickning on the next show
on the right.

Aww, that's so sweet!

Old August 11th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
I had titles for this series and lost them in uploading. It is too
late to recreated the captions. I get back to thoe i a day ro so. But
for now, you can create your own captions. Check out how cute Sammy
and Rosco are together.

The series begins at
http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...08-10/21:04:20
and then you can move through the photos by clickning on the next show
on the right.

Enjoy oh yeah, Rosco sitll requires a KFW/BW attached tohs photos.

You're right about the KFW/BW Julie. Those two really get into their
glamour shots, don't they?

Pam S. saying AWWWWW

Old August 12th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Kreisleriana" wrote:
"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
The series begins at
http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...08-10/21:04:20

He's getting big! Gahhhh, what cuties.

What's scary is Rosco's ears are actually bigger than Sam's.
Old August 12th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 11, 10:06 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:

He's getting big! Gahhhh, what cuties.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

He and Mikka went to TED this past Saturday for their final vaccines
and he weighed 4 lbs 12 oz and she weighs 4 lbs 6 oz! TED did say he
has a bit of a fat pad on his belly and we need to watch that but she
predicts Rosco is going to be a big cat.

Julie

Old August 12th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 11, 12:15 pm, Wayne Mitchell wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
Check out how cute Sammy
and Rosco are together.

Oh, good. If Roscoe takes Sam as mentor he'll be in good Thunderpaws.
--

Wayne M.

Hey Wayne! Good to see you again. Sam is a little uncomfortable in the
role of mentor. He frequently looks at us as if to ask what in world
have we done to him! Rosco has a hero worship syndrome with Sam. Where
ever Sam goes Rosco follows. It is so funny to watch him. Rosco is
indeed in good Thunderpaws, good one.

Julie
Old August 12th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 11, 1:45 pm, Marina wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:

The series begins athttp://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly#date/2008-08-10/21:04:20
and then you can move through the photos by clickning on the next show
on the right.

Aww, that's so sweet!

Rosco is so cute following Sam around, trying to emulate him. He is so
much boy cat it is amazing. Love the picture of Caliban too, what a
handsome boy.

Julie
Old August 12th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 11, 3:41 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
"GaDragonfly" wrote in message

I had titles for this series and lost them in uploading. It is too
late to recreated the captions. I get back to thoe i a day ro so. But
for now, you can create your own captions. Check out how cute Sammy
and Rosco are together.

The series begins at
http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...08-10/21:04:20
and then you can move through the photos by clickning on the next show
on the right.

Enjoy oh yeah, Rosco sitll requires a KFW/BW attached tohs photos.

You're right about the KFW/BW Julie. Those two really get into their
glamour shots, don't they?

Pam S. saying AWWWWW

lol Pam, Rosco especially likes the "porn" poses. I think he's showing
off bits ...what did Tak (I think it was) call it? His boynibs (?). I
loved that term and now I can't remember it. I'll have to search for
it. If I had to describe Sam's attitude it would be that of the middle
age, single uncle who has rarely held a baby and is suddenly thrust
into service as babysitter. He tolerates it for a short while then
suddenly runs away. I keep seeing Rosco with a cap on his head at an
angle and chewing a piece of hay. It is funny how a cat can be such a
boy.

Julie