Pic: Flirting Caliban

Old August 11th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Pic: Flirting Caliban

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Old August 11th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Flirting Caliban

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

That he does!

Old August 11th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Melt!!!

That's funny though, wondering if he's "still" got it. How old is he,
4 or 5?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 11th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Cali is a living LOLcat.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 12th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Love it!!

Old August 12th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka

Caliban sez: Yeah, baby, I still got it:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=IMG_1048.jpg

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! He looks just like Swanson (RB). (Yes,
we named him after the t.v. dinner.)

Debby
Old August 12th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Cali is a living LOLcat.

This is true. I captioned another Caliban picture on ICHC, but they
never seem to post them. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or
if they're just not funny unless you know Caliban.

Old August 12th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Cheryl wrote:
Catching up with Scarlett and Rhett who will have their 4th birthday
party in the beginning of Sept. I got them in the beginning of Nov
2004 when they were still sickly wittle bitties.

And I still think of them as kittens. Do you have any recent pictures
of them?

I forgot our anniversary. IIRC, I got Caliban on the 8th of August, back
in 2005.

Caliban did it again Marina Cat anecdotes 11 April 6th 08 10:03 PM
Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there Marina Cat anecdotes 8 February 10th 08 11:21 PM
CaliBAN Marina Cat anecdotes 13 November 3rd 07 11:21 PM
More of Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 7 October 2nd 05 02:52 AM
spayed cat flirting behaviour Halcyon Cat health & behaviour 22 December 4th 03 09:11 PM