Upate on The Visiting Cat

Old August 19th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default Upate on The Visiting Cat

It's my friend's fault. Now I am calling her a name (I know, I know --
but 10 REALLY IS my limit!). Emerald, or Emmy for short. Her eyes are
such a gorgeous green.

At any rate, my friend came over today so we could get her to a vet to
see if she's been microchipped. :-( No luck, dammit. The vet staff
oohed and ahhed over her, though. She is a pretty thing.

She took one look at the carrier and me trying to pick her up and
started growling and fighting. Luckily I have one of those
double-opening carriers, and got her in the top and shut the door. She
was not a very nice little lady. Probably because the last time she was
in a carrier was probably when she got spayed, declawed, etc. Not a
happy memory.

She settled down, though, and was even quiet in the carrier by the time
we got there, and most of the way home, too. I gave her a treat
(ignored) and extra food (sucked down).

They tell me she's been spayed within the past six months. I hope she
hasn't been lost *that* long!

Next step is doing fliers and e-mailing them to the local vets.

Wish me and Emmy luck!

Ginger-lyn
Old August 19th 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Next step is doing fliers and e-mailing them to the local vets.

Wish me and Emmy luck!

Lots of luck in finding Emmy's people!

Old August 19th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for you and the little girl.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 19th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs for you both. I have to say, though, if you can manage it I think she
would be better off with you than with the people who had her declawed!

Chin Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 19th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn" ...
[...]

Purrs for Emmy getting found and bless your
heart for taking such good care of her.
Hug
Kyla

Old August 24th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Lots of luck!
Polonca and Soncek