SO far the fatalities of the storm-- PURRS AND PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE

Old August 19th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default SO far the fatalities of the storm-- PURRS AND PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE

So far in Florida 10 people hurt

A couple dozen houses 9 are destroyed

But the purrs and prayers are need for the loss at a horse clinic about 2
dozen horse where trapped when the tornado came through none made it. They
are still looking for survivors

A lady is looking for her 16 year old cat when her house was damage by a
tornado she just moved to the area from Ohio. The news reporter was begging
people to help this old lady. She is frantic to find him. I am in tears
thinking what would I or any of us would do if one of ours got lost during
the storm.

The cats are in mom's room dumpling will be in the bathroom here as soon as
I get everything done. The pack is ready in case I have to do what I did in
2004

It haven't even reached us and it is doing something that storms do not do
it is getting stronger becoming a hurricane. When it hits the water again
they are expecting it to become a stronger hurricane and come back across
effecting us with a level 1 or maybe even a 2 compact hurricane. Compact is
not good level 1 or 2 is not bad but compact means more chance of
tornadoes

Pam the storms are not near where mike is he will just be getting rain so
don't worry he is not going to get any of the bad parts.

They are expecting 15 inches of rain for central Florida over night.

This is where I am worried not about the hurricane but the tornadoes that it
storms spawn I guess no sleep for the next couple days.

I will be back

Old August 20th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

[...]

Matthew, take a deep breath, calm down. You're in Orlando, right? My
understanding is that you're going to get rain, rain, and more rain, but
that is about it. So do what you have to do for the owners, pop the top off
of a beer and watch TV. Rob is currently watching scary videos on Tru-TV
(formerly Court TV) I'm here. You've been through this before, and you'll
do it again, or you would be living in either earthquake or tornado lands.
I don't think there is a part of the country that doesn't get bad events. I
can't call earthquakes weather. I'd rather the hurricanes than the tornados
and earthquakes, at least you know hurricanes are coming and can prepare for
them to some extent.

Pam S. downing a diet coke.

Old August 20th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Actually I am in Volusia county near Daytona Beach by Deland Deltona and
Debary we are going to get the brunt of it
I wish I did drink haven't had a drink in almost 12 years gave it up with
smoking
the outside of Orlando is 30 minute drive away Disney is an hour away

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

g.com...

Old August 20th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Actually I am in Volusia county near Daytona Beach by Deland Deltona and
Debary we are going to get the brunt of it
I wish I did drink haven't had a drink in almost 12 years gave it up
with smoking
the outside of Orlando is 30 minute drive away Disney is an hour away

Ya'll still need to calm down. A fruit juice or diet soda works wonders,
I've been learning that sweet tea solves most anything. I just make mine
with Splenda rather than with sugar. I agree with you on smoking, I gave it
up 12 years ago, too. Drinking is not an option for me, so Lipton's Diet
Green Tea, Diet Rite and various other diet sodas are up there along with
ice water. Just remember that the owners are counting on you and so is your
mum.

Pam S. waiting the storm out for news.

BTW. We changed the sheets on our bed tonight. There were lots of
greeblings and Qui Gun Kit was very busy killing them. Sonya and QC tried
to help, but Mandy tossed them off the bed. The crackhead wouldn't move, he
was more dedicated to protecting us humans since Mike wasn't around to
appreciate his services. I wish I'd had the video camera. Mandy would wait
until the idiot had his paws straight up in the air against the sheets then
tickle his paw pads. He went nuts. It was so funny and the two of them
obviously enjoyed themselves.

Pam S. who also tickled a couple of puddy paws.

Old August 20th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

I am calm just during weather like this the tornado factor scars the heck
out of me. Due to one coming within 50 feet of the house in 2004 the
tornados that destroyed Deland during Christmas 2005 and the storms this
year that did all that damage in February

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

ng.com...

Old August 20th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
scares damn spell checker
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am calm just during weather like this the tornado factor scars the heck
out of me. Due to one coming within 50 feet of the house in 2004 the
tornados that destroyed Deland during Christmas 2005 and the storms this
year that did all that damage in February

LOL. Any catfish in your yard yet? I noticed that some of the pictures in
the slide show were repeated several times.

Pam S.

Old August 20th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Take care Matthew and, you will surely be tired enough by monday for a
g.com...

Old August 20th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
scares damn spell checker
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am calm just during weather like this the tornado factor scars the
heck out of me. Due to one coming within 50 feet of the house in 2004
the tornados that destroyed Deland during Christmas 2005 and the storms
this year that did all that damage in February

LOL. Any catfish in your yard yet? I noticed that some of the pictures
in the slide show were repeated several times.

Pam S.

No not yet the storm has not really reached us yet couple more hours till
the heavy bands really come in. Tonight and tomorrow we are going to get
blown and wet and not even have to pay for it ;-)

Old August 20th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
scares damn spell checker
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
I am calm just during weather like this the tornado factor scars the
heck out of me. Due to one coming within 50 feet of the house in 2004
the tornados that destroyed Deland during Christmas 2005 and the storms
this year that did all that damage in February

LOL. Any catfish in your yard yet? I noticed that some of the pictures
in the slide show were repeated several times.

Pam S.

No not yet the storm has not really reached us yet couple more hours till
the heavy bands really come in. Tonight and tomorrow we are going to get
blown and wet and not even have to pay for it ;-)

Uhhh, Matthew! You are BAD! VBG