My Buffy has gone

Old July 5th 20, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
On 7/1/2020 2:36 PM, cshenk wrote:
Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was "Jill

didn't write this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee
"jmcquown" wrote in message

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball

behind me. I don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like
this need to catch a bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the
planet.

Jill

Jill has had a problem with a troll mimicing her for as long as
I've known her I think. Normally they stick to another newsgroup
and identify as Greg Morrow but you get random off-shoots from
other 'pretend to be Jill'. They also troll me sometimes but not
as often.

Yes, and I sure do wish he'd find something better to do with his
time. He dredged up another fake post I alledged wrote in another
ng and reposted it. Really, what's the point?

Jill

Maybe we should think of a recipe for cooking trolls.

Judith

Hehe I did a fictional attack from my pets who buried his mashed
remains in my back yard. Hope no one minds here!
Old July 6th 20, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/6/2020 10:55 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 7/4/2020 7:58 AM, Judith Latham wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

[...]

Well, first you have to catch one. They tend to reside under bridges. I
think a BBQ grill would be an appopriate cooking method.

Jill

Sounds good, marinaded first?

Judith

Absolutely marinaded! It's my understanding trolls tend to be rather
tough and stringy.

Jill
Old July 6th 20, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/5/2020 5:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

[...]

(giggling) I don't mind.

Jill
Old July 7th 20, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

jmcquown wrote:

On 7/5/2020 5:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

[...]

Well, same one went after me in RPCC. Posted that I put my 2 cats in a
burlap bag tied to the exaust of my car then recommended a lady who's
got a medical issue cat do the same.
Old July 8th 20, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

wrote in message ...

[...]

What would we use? I think the key thing is what would be willing to
eat it? We have to marinate with something they won't mind. Can't use
clorox for example because while it might take the stink out, it would
have to sit in the open sun for 6 months before safe for plants to eat.

Anyone live where there are predators? Fox urine would probably do it
but only critters who happily eat foxes would like it. Humm.

No, Buffy! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 February 7th 18 02:15 AM
Pic s of Buffy jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 August 26th 17 02:32 PM
Where's Buffy? jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 29th 17 11:27 PM
A New Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 15 10:51 PM
Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM