noowencmintz!!!

Old January 29th 11, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default noowencmintz!!!

Don't wurry, dere is awlways kitten-sitting and
aktibities fur kittens on owr 'benchures!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/29/2011 12:54:03 PM
Old January 30th 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

oh fank yoo fur dat Mme. Anaïs, datz uh reeleef.
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz big famlee

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

Old February 22nd 11, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

O T gulps. Yepper, whateffer her wantz we will do.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Hi Trudi.

Me an OT would like to do some 'citing stuff. Like helicopter rides, an
hang-gliding, an stuff like dat.

Harri

Old February 22nd 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

stay tuned, thruowt da kruze i will nownze diffurint aktifiteez dat sum or
all catz kan siney up fur, efin if itz fur single catz or winked or
whatefur, efuricat iz welcome, Trudi