Cold, cold weather!

Old January 22nd 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Cold, cold weather!

Fangu, Mister Sekkaterry uv da Exteriur. Yoo kan estend dat warnin to
Catifurnia. Rite now da daze iz furry sunny, but da nitez iz furry koldkold!

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 12:12 pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

As da Ministerer ob da Exteeriur I hab too go ouSIDE in effen diss
badbad wether. Butted we, I tak mine dog Hether an mine Daddy Bruce
wiff me to proTEK dem, onlee goes four short woks. An den we come in
an getted WARM.

It iz multsch too cole an misrebul out dere four moss kitties.

So I is ishooing a Winter Yucky Wether Warning. until fourtherrer
notis.

--
Wascal

Old January 22nd 11, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Ranger Greykitten"

I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Ranger Greykitten

Oooooo, dat iz tew kold..Mrrrrrrrrrt!! ai m gwad yew r awl IN doarz awl da
tyme tew ,
wike wee r. yeUP
Luvz n wermf fur yew awl.
Warm Luvz tew yoo, yer hoomins n Starr.
Mosey

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Old January 22nd 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 21, 10:12*pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:00:25 -0800, rafflescat wrote:
Sammy wat happened? No wunner yuse happyhappy now!

Jack, *whu wus bornded under a hut.

Well, when wez used to live in Eye-oh-uh our hoominz let us go in da back
yard cuz we had a tall wooden fence. But me an Ranger would sometimes
climb over da fence an esplore da neighbors yards. One time when I was
doing dat I seed da leader of da local greeblings, and I chased him. He
ran and ran and ran, and I chased and chased and chased. When I finally
catched an eated him, I was a longlong way from home and I wasn't able to
find my way back home.

Mine hoomins kept lookin an lookin fur me, and dey put posters wif mine
picture up all over da area. After I had been missing for 3 months I was
eatin goggie food from a garage I found, when I walked into a kitty trap.
I should have known better - when I was a tiny kitten I was 'bandoned,
and gotted catched in a trap by da hoomin who is now mine Paw. But I
getted catched in da trap, and da hoomin who catched me remembered seeing
mine handsome face on a poster so him called mine hoomin. I was back at
home jus about 5 minutes later! It turns out I was just 3 houses away
from mine own home, but I still hadn't been able to find mine howse. I
guess fings look funny when you are lost.

Anyhow, I don't try to go in da Out any more.

Sammy

Yuse qwite wite! Mees gwad yu gotted fownded agen. Yure hoomins ar
well trayned... dats nyce. Sumtymes hoomins make it hard fur us
kittiez wiff dare fences n bildins n effurythin...dey wikes dem -
kittiez dussn't - jist confooses usses.
Keep warm!

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 22nd 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz too bad fur yourown doggie dat it kan't learnta uzea litter box,
OEJ...who iz gladta be in efin in diz itti bitti in iz az leazt warm

Old January 22nd 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we sure iz glad yourmom iz safe atta yourown houze, OEJ
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Jan 21, 5:12 pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Ranger Greykitten

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Wees da same! Furry cold n fwosty owtside. Sukie Da Pookie told us dat
she hadta hyde inna barn in dis weffur. Well, shes in da warm now n
she keeps warm by batbatbattin myneself....pushy gurl! Wees gwad wees
in kittiez too!
Meomie cud hardwy get home wast nite cos offa fog. She wus skared
onna woad home.

Da Gordon Kittiez

Old January 22nd 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz soo naztee here inna central IL dat da soft haznotted efin opined da
winnerz ta let in fresh owt smellz fur uses fur two whole dayz, OEJ

Old January 22nd 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

beri smurt doggie, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote
Ranger
Greykitten's nimble, little paws typed:

Dis morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Dis iz certainly troo, specially in wite ob da
fakt dat you point owt dat goggies is so dum dey
needs a hooman to let dem poop in da Owt!

/Mabel Anne gives a soft GRR while Cash-pup looks sad but amused

Deyz not dumb really, jus kinda set in dere ways. Now Aunti Mabel? She
smart lik us. Iffin it's too cold and wet and stuff, she got meowmie ta
get her a puppy pad tray she kin use inside.

Old January 22nd 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Storrmmee" wrote

itz too bad fur yourown doggie dat it kan't learnta uzea litter box,
OEJ...who iz gladta be in efin in diz itti bitti in iz az leazt warm

Oh no! Wez not go dere! Last summer wez had a bad loud storm called a
hurricane anna Cash used *Mai* box! I stood and howled and my well trained
Meowmie tooked it out and changed it. She wuz all wet whenn she came back
in anna Cash wuz lookin purrty bashful fur a bit.

Iz told him later I didn't mind when it's dat wet in the OUT and all that
stuff whippin about anna trees falling down. Effin dat fence inna da back
came down alot anna mai 2foots had ta replace it all.

Meantime, Meowmie is mostly well trained. Iz still got a little wurk to do
cause she do not get up anna feed me until her little buzzing thing says i
kin eat in the morning. I tried to kill the buzzing thing but den she didnt
get up at all until Cash woked my daddy2foot! I gooted mai brekfast late!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old January 22nd 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

storrmme trysta kill dat buzzin thing onze inawhile, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
"Storrmmee" wrote

Old January 23rd 11, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 22, 3:18*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"Storrmmee" wrote

[...]

Dis wut ai minesefl do in da mornink: ai gitz up ware she is awl
settled in wif hur eyez cwozed an ai stan abowt siks inchus awway
(dats impourtint ufferwyze dey gwabs yoo) an ai go: MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW.
Hur eyes opins an she sez "urflplfz" an ai wun awf tew sho hur da
weigh to da door.
Iff nuffing occurz, den ai dew sum zoomz bak an forf tew demonstwayt
how tew waykk up.
Hoap dis hepls yoorsefl.
Sinseerwy, MeOwy