SaMANfa to TED

Old February 25th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default SaMANfa to TED

On Feb 24, 7:14*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:01:58 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum purrs for da puppee-pincess.

I iz sendink mine Purrs to Samanfa fur a kwik
recubbery!

Her cawled usses diss aftergnoon an sed to haff wots of FUDZ reddy wen
she com hom tomorro. She sent her wuv to awl us cats an too da Bear.

Hoomin note: The vet called and things are ok. They will give her a
light dinner and a full breakfast and Micki will pick her up this
afternoon.

--
Missy
Old February 25th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:
Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum purrs for da puppee-pincess.

Any time one of our fur babies needs surgery, or just anesthesia, like
for teeth cleaning, it's very upsetting.

Sending purrs for everything to go smoothly.

I'm sure they will

behind the paw to MHDat Gandalf is shoor a gnice hoomin, wike a
kitty, reeely./ Fangu Gandalph.

Fangu, dat's REELY gnice uf yu ta says
Old February 25th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

On Feb 24, 7:14 pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" :
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:01:58 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum purrs for da puppee-pincess.

I iz sendink mine Purrs to Samanfa fur a kwik
recubbery!

Her cawled usses diss aftergnoon an sed to haff wots of FUDZ reddy wen
she com hom tomorro. She sent her wuv to awl us cats an too da Bear.

Hoomin note: The vet called and things are ok. They will give her a
light dinner and a full breakfast and Micki will pick her up this
afternoon.

--
Missy

Fank yew Missy fur diz infurmashun..owr purrz wurked..yeUP
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz famlee...styl purring fur hur speedy recovery.

Old February 25th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

anna all dat said effen if him wont git a hair cutz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 24, 4:43 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Unka Bill n Unka Gandalf r boff wunnerful hoominz..yeUP Luvz, Mosey

Unkl Bill is klumzy an stoopid, aldo he yooshully meens well. An he
petses dat glamur puss Sunrise.

--
Missy

not bad, really, fura hoomin dat iz, MH

Old February 25th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

(Gandalf) wrote:

Shee iz getten spaded an dey seigh it is rooteen BUTTED we ar wurried.
Awlso, de ebil hoomins (dat she wuvs sew mutsh) did notted giff
herseff brekkus an dat upsetted her.

Sew wee wood wike sum purrs for da puppee-pincess.

Any time one of our fur babies needs surgery, or just anesthesia, like
for teeth cleaning, it's very upsetting.

Sending purrs for everything to go smoothly.

I'm sure they will

behind the paw to MHDat Gandalf is shoor a gnice hoomin, wike a
kitty, reeely./ Fangu Gandalph.

--
Missy- Hide quoted text -

Doant wurry bout dat, Missy. If da pritty Sunrise gitz petted, itz
hur own fawlt cuz she hazznt boffured tew lern how tew dojge da
hoominz attemps to intwood on hur own spays.
MeOwy, furry accawmpwished dojjer.