Duffy's physical exam

Old October 1st 16, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Duffy's physical exam

Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
ages." Made me feel good!!

MaryL
Old October 1st 16, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 9/30/2016 4:47 PM, MaryL wrote:
Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
ages." Made me feel good!!

MaryL

As well it should! You obviously take good care of your cats.
Old October 2nd 16, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/30/2016 7:47 PM, MaryL wrote:
Duffy had his physical exam today. TED said Duffy "failed his vision
test" but everything else is great. (If any of you don't know Duffy's
background, he has been blind since birth. LOL. He is my little wonder
cat.) TED also said he has already outlived all of his compatriots and
also said, "Of course, all of your cats have lived to remarkably old
ages." Made me feel good!!

MaryL

Of course it made you feel good! You take very good care of your cats.
I'm glad Duffy got good marks even if he did fail his vision test...
and we know why

Jill