Vet Results

Old June 26th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Vet Results

This is going to be a quick update since I just got home from work, then the
vet's, and just finished dosing/scooping/feeding - it's 8PM and I haven't
eaten since lunch (oh the joys of new slave-hood).

Just as I thought, Tayla, Ozzy, and Archer all have URIs. Tayla's fecal was
clear, but both boys have Coccidia - nobody had ear mites thank goodness! I
have to give Tayla and the boys Clavamox twice a day and the boys get Albon
once a day for the Coccidia. And I need to keep giving the boys their nose
drops. Only Ozzy had a very slight fever, so the vet thought it was OK to
give them their FVRCP boosters.

Other than that they are all very healthy, nicely hydrated despite the
diarrhea (which the vet agrees may be caused by stress or new diet.

And the dear, sweet, kind, generous Dr. French (who came to the house to
help Bandit to the Bridge) gave me a *HUGE* discount on his services so even
our checkbooks are not doing too poorly! ;

Gotta go get something to eat now.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 26th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:57:54 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

[...]

It is good to know that things are not of a serious nature. Purrs that
the kids will let you medicate without much fuss. Best wishes. MLB

Old June 26th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

Overall, very good news. And huggles to Dr. French. (Guess he knows
what he doesn't get on each visit, he'll make up for in volume!)

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe