Smokey likes steak

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 30th 18, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default Smokey likes steak

Who knew? LOL.

Actually she has a thing for a lot of people food.

When she was younger she would sleep under the comforter on the bed (dead to the world), but when she smelt something cooking she would show up downstairs. If we were cooking something interesting and gave her her bowl; she would say no thanks, I know you have something better. Then again she thinks she wants everything I eat. if I let her smell my smoothie, she says how can you eat that sh*t. Smokey has never liked treats, she says those are cat food.

Cleo (RB) was pretty traditional when it came to cat food and she has less of a taste for people food. But one day she was on my desk while I was eating breakfast and she was convinced she wanted some of my Tea. So when the cup was almost empty I put it down beside her. She tried sticking her head in the cup, but her tongue couldn't reach the liquid she desired. I started laughing at her and got the cat look of death. She stuck her paw in the cup and started licking the Tea off her paw. I don't think she really wanted the tea at that point, it was more a mater of cat pride. The look on her face as she casually licked the Tea off her paw was priceless. I could hear her muttering #$&^%* stupid human. :-)

[OT] Chicken fried steak gravy question Yowie Cat anecdotes 46 April 14th 10 02:38 AM
Smokey is a DJ Enfilade Cat anecdotes 6 December 14th 08 09:11 PM
Licking Steak Enfilade Cat anecdotes 16 May 1st 05 08:36 AM
Anyone want a piece of steak..... Mischief Cat anecdotes 25 April 30th 05 09:07 AM