A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 14th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

There are 3 things never to be debated Sex, politics and religion but get
me started and you will get my opinion
I never said I did or did not support Bush just I would vote for Jeb Bush
instead of the that bitch Hillary Clinton.

No I have not had any sons die in the war yet just saw the outcome when I
was growing up something called Vietnam where family and friend were lost.
But both of you are a little young to fully remember those days

"cybercat" wrote in message

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
It is funny how all the puppets dance and blame the president for their
problems. He is just a figure head he does what he is told to do by

others.
Blame them they are called your politicians. But that is right it to

easy
to take aim at our nation's leader and forget the rest of the people

that
help keep him or put him in the White House. He is accountable for

certain
things yes but how and why does he get this power to make him

accountable
OUR POLITICIANS

Do we really want to start bring up other presidents past lets say

personal
choices or what their families have done. We can start with the last
President and Democratic in Office who got blowjob from his assistant
or

did
everyone forget about that.

Oh please. Yes, let's compare him with the current bag of dog ****.
Yes, he got his dick *blown* and the current bag of dog **** -
offensively - *blows* the arms and legs off innocent people daily, for
no good ****ing reason, and has for ...how many years now?

Don't tell me you actually voted for that bag of dog ****. Oh wait -
you're from Florida. You probably elected Jeb too...

-L.

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew
nor
"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body bags.

But then again, how about that economy?

And never mind the deficit.

And since Osama equals Sadaam, we must be winning, right?

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Old May 14th 06, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
[...]

Want to go back and talk about Vietnam war, bay of pigs, Cuban missile
crisis, Lebanon oh that is right you are to young for that

Don't tell me you actually voted for that bag of dog ****. Oh wait -
you're from Florida. You probably elected Jeb too...
-

All I can say to you Lyn since you are letting your emotions rule instead of
logic is Dance puppet Dance

Old May 14th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Candace wrote:

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

-L.

You know, it had never occurred to me either that he might run. Jesus.

Thank you, Candace!

Well, I know it's a *possibility* but I seriously don't think he could
ever win and I think the GOP knows that. The mere mention of his name
makes my skin crawl, though; I am convinced he is infinitely worse than
either of the others.

Why? Any rational thought besides "he's a Bush."

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew nor
"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body bags.

But then again, how about that economy?

And never mind the deficit.

And since Osama equals Sadaam, we must be winning, right?

And lezz not ferget de price of oil...afterall, we're protecting "our"
oil supply, right?

Oh, but we have so much to be PROUD of! Wave dem flags!! Place dem
ribbons on dem dar bumpers! Support dem troups!

-L.

Why are you such an idiot?

Old May 14th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Don't you think there is something wrong with voting for the person who
makes your skin crawl the least??

WTF has the world turned into.

I am in Canada, we have a prime minister who lives to be a bush "Ass
Licker", he didnt make my skin crawl the least so I didnt vote for him.

I don't do political, as far as I am concerned they are all wolves with
minimal degrees of wool sticking out of their shirts. Same asshole,
different face.
It has become acceptable to be self-serving, dirty, rotten and underhanded,
and the public has become
indifferent to it all.

My vote is for the cat.

Char

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
news
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 14th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Sorry it should have been b@tch but that was one of the nicest words I
could think of this morning for a woman that supports and is trying to take
weapons out of police officers hands

"D." wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
"Matthew aka NMR" wrote:

that bitch Hillary Clinton.

Glad you're being rational, not emotional, unlike the wimmins. Have you
met "that bitch"? Know her that well?

No I have not had any sons die in the war yet just saw the outcome when I
was growing up something called Vietnam where family and friend were
lost.
But both of you are a little young to fully remember those days

Well, I'm not "a little young," so you may have to try to find another
way to be insulting without saying anything of substance.

On the other hand, please don't. I think this place is best for chatting
about incontinent cats.

--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

Old May 14th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
There are 3 things never to be debated Sex, politics and religion but get
me started and you will get my opinion
I never said I did or did not support Bush just I would vote for Jeb Bush
instead of the that bitch Hillary Clinton.

No I have not had any sons die in the war yet just saw the outcome when I
was growing up something called Vietnam where family and friend were lost.
But both of you are a little young to fully remember those days

Don't be so sure. I attended more than one funeral for my brother's
friends all of whom were killed in 'Nam. He would have been too, if
his eyesight wasn't so bad.

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"D." wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
"Matthew aka NMR" wrote:

that bitch Hillary Clinton.

Glad you're being rational, not emotional, unlike the wimmins. Have you
met "that bitch"? Know her that well?

No I have not had any sons die in the war yet just saw the outcome when

was growing up something called Vietnam where family and friend were

lost.
But both of you are a little young to fully remember those days

Well, I'm not "a little young," so you may have to try to find another
way to be insulting without saying anything of substance.

On the other hand, please don't. I think this place is best for chatting
about incontinent cats.

Damn. My cat is not incontinent. Do I need to unsubscribe?

Old May 14th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
. ..
There are 3 things never to be debated Sex, politics and religion but get
me started and you will get my opinion
I never said I did or did not support Bush just I would vote for Jeb Bush
instead of the that bitch Hillary Clinton.

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

And you don't get points for remembering Vietnam. All you were was
THERE.

My comments were perfectly rational and accurate. There are boys
coming home in body bags because G.W. Bush had a grudge against
Saddaam for dissing his daddy; Osama Bin Laden is still a free agent;
the economy sucks and the deficit this moron has run up while still being
unable to find New Orleans on the map in a crisis is unforgivable.

I would personally lead a campaign to raise funds to pay comely young
things to suck Bill Clinton's weewee on a regular basis if that could bring
him back into office.

Old May 14th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Oh what a crock of horse****, Matthew. Link, please?