OT Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Old November 23rd 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT Happy Thanksgiving everyone

I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Old November 23rd 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .
I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Um, Matthew, you might want to modify that. The word "stuffed" has an
entirely different meaning in Australia, so that your second line could be
construed as an insult, although I know you didn't mean it that way.

Joy

Old November 23rd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .
I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

YOU TOO, Matthew!

This has got to be the best Thanksgiving ever ....

Old November 23rd 06, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Joy" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .
I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Um, Matthew, you might want to modify that. The word "stuffed" has an
entirely different meaning in Australia, so that your second line could be
construed as an insult, although I know you didn't mean it that way.

Joy

Get Stuffed means the same thing here but it has to be used in the phrase
go get stuffed

Old November 23rd 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tish

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:59:19 -0800, "Joy" wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..
I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Um, Matthew, you might want to modify that. The word "stuffed" has an
entirely different meaning in Australia, so that your second line could be
construed as an insult, although I know you didn't mean it that way.

Joy

I have to admit, I LOL at the Scrooge-like tone of Matthew's message -
entirely appropriate to the somewhat ambivalent attitude many of us
have towards "family" holidays (which is Chrismtas, Easter, Anzac day
and Australia day here in Oz, with the Melbourne Cup unofficial day of
slackness being reserved for being silly with workmates).

Tish
Old November 23rd 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Matthew" wrote in message
I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Um, Matthew, you might want to modify that. The word "stuffed" has an
entirely different meaning in Australia, so that your second line could be
construed as an insult, although I know you didn't mean it that way.

Joy

I have to admit, I LOL at the Scrooge-like tone of Matthew's message -
entirely appropriate to the somewhat ambivalent attitude many of us
have towards "family" holidays (which is Chrismtas, Easter, Anzac day
and Australia day here in Oz, with the Melbourne Cup unofficial day of
slackness being reserved for being silly with workmates).

Tish

Should I add a bah humbug ;-)

Old November 23rd 06, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Joy wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Um, Matthew, you might want to modify that. The word "stuffed" has an
entirely different meaning in Australia, so that your second line could be
construed as an insult, although I know you didn't mean it that way.

I think it has that sort of meaning right here in the US of A. Not
that I'm particularly insulted, I think he's using the pun to make
a joke...

Joyce

Old November 23rd 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Matthew" wrote in message
I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

Um, Matthew, you might want to modify that. The word "stuffed" has an
entirely different meaning in Australia, so that your second line could be
construed as an insult, although I know you didn't mean it that way.

Joy

I have to admit, I LOL at the Scrooge-like tone of Matthew's message -
entirely appropriate to the somewhat ambivalent attitude many of us
have towards "family" holidays (which is Chrismtas, Easter, Anzac day
and Australia day here in Oz, with the Melbourne Cup unofficial day of
slackness being reserved for being silly with workmates).

Tish

Watching a TV sitcom last night. The wife snarled at the husband over some
indiscretion of one of their adult children then left the room. He said
"Ah, now it feels like the holidays"

I think I dread this years holidays more than I look forward to them. And
the part I dread is hoping dd1 and dd2, SIL, DH, and the grandsons can be
civil to each other. And afraid I may not be up to being civil to any of
them with the likely exceptions of SIL and youngest grandson.

For this lot I'm cooking?

Jo

Old November 23rd 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 04:38:14 GMT, "Matthew"
wrote:

I know I am early but I said it anyways.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HOPE EVERYONE GETS STUFFED

and you too, Matthew!!
The house is starting to smell like roasting turkey and the cats are
beginning to orbit the kitchen....

--Kim and the CRC