Hawiian Booteek

Old September 25th 15, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

Default Hawiian Booteek

Goink tu:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Adults-Keiki-C1036.aspx

Diz lynk wyll get boff groan op an yungur kitteez an goggyz owtfitz, effin
matching wunz.
I yam gettin:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Classic-Hi...7029C1036.aspx

Yu kin awlzo Giggle: Hawaiian clothing an see lotz.
Charge dem, tell dat yu want the RPCC Dizkownt price,

Hab dem deliffurt tu:
Da Booteekat RPCC
rec.pets.cats.community

We wyll alturr tu fit (lyke 4 arm holes)

I wyll awlzo hab fresh leiys an skzezzoryz abailabul.

Stor wyll opin negzt Fridae, Oktuber sekund.

Happy Tu Hewlp

Pit2nya, propriortiss

Old September 26th 15, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Goink tu:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Adults-Keiki-C1036.aspx

Diz lynk wyll get boff groan op an yungur kitteez an goggyz owtfitz,
effin matching wunz. I yam gettin:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Classic-Hi...aghetti-Strap-
Dress-P7029C1036.aspx

Yu kin awlzo Giggle: Hawaiian clothing an see lotz.
Charge dem, tell dat yu want the RPCC Dizkownt price,

Hab dem deliffurt tu:
Da Booteekat RPCC
rec.pets.cats.community

We wyll alturr tu fit (lyke 4 arm holes)

I wyll awlzo hab fresh leiys an skzezzoryz abailabul.

Stor wyll opin negzt Fridae, Oktuber sekund.

Happy Tu Hewlp

Pit2nya, propriortiss

Cash picks out a:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Hawaiian-K...Ring8-mm-P7824
C2216.aspx

with some manly scrunchies, he can have a tail ornament at the back of
his tail that won't fall off?

Iowna picks out:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Hula-Girl-...4333C1020.aspx

Old September 27th 15, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

http://www.hilohattie.com/Hawaiian-K...7824C2216.aspx

with some manly scrunchies, he can have a tail ornament at the back of
his tail that won't fall off?

Watta gudgud iddeer!
I'm gonna order sum tu hab onpaw, az wewll az matchink ribbunz tu go wiff da
deresses.

Iowna picks out:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Hula-Girl-...4333C1020.aspx

Datz kyute. Dija order it in da pink urr Yellow?
I gneed tu gno wat kukur eibbin tu order.
P2nya

Old September 28th 15, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

----- Original Message ----- From: "cshenk"
Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Goink tu:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Adults-Keiki-C1036.aspx

Diz lynk wyll get boff groan op an yungur kitteez an goggyz
owtfitz, effin matching wunz. I yam gettin:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Classic-Hi...g-Spaghetti-St
rap-Dress-P7029C1036.aspx

http://www.hilohattie.com/Hawaiian-K...und-Ring8-mm-P
7824C2216.aspx

with some manly scrunchies, he can have a tail ornament at the back
of his tail that won't fall off?

Watta gudgud iddeer!
I'm gonna order sum tu hab onpaw, az wewll az matchink ribbunz tu go
wiff da deresses.

Iowna picks out:
http://www.hilohattie.com/Hula-Girl-...4333C1020.aspx

Datz kyute. Dija order it in da pink urr Yellow?
I gneed tu gno wat kukur eibbin tu order.
P2nya

I'z want yellow! It matches mai fur tri-color betterz.

Cash wants to know iffin you has a hula boy shirt? He says boys hula
too! I didnt knowed dat!

Hez a XL doggie, Iz a medium kittah, sames as Daisy-chan. All yellow
background? Boyz hula in blue anna girls in red I guesses?

Old October 4th 15, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

"cshenk" wrote in message
[...]

Az yu feownd owt bi neow, enny kolor yuu want, yu kin weer.
I dun't kno if Hula Boyz weer Hula skirtz too?

P2nya