Booteek Fashuns for da Ball??

Old October 13th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Booteek Fashuns for da Ball??

Meow, Pitoonya!

So whut do you haff in store fur us fur da Ball and Wedwink? I know
dat I'd like to get a noo formal gown fur da Ball an sumfin fur da
Wedwink reseptshun? An of cawze I'll hafta get Tiger sum fings.

So whatz doin at da Booteek?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/12/2007 9:52:09 PM
Old October 13th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I thot dat weez gonna go shoppink, purrhapz in Pariz. (I get a smawl kikbak
efurry weer tu pay da rent on da booteek)
Awlzo lotza kitteez ar wearink dere Roman Togaz an sandallz.

Yu saw mine lyon ov jewlree, an I kud go tu da klipart ng, an order up sum
furrmal fashunz.... Ur chek da infurrnet an azk youz tu order dyrektlee.

Wadda yu tink, Anaïs ?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 13th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:25:42 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I thot dat weez gonna go shoppink, purrhapz in Pariz. (I get a smawl kikbak
efurry weer tu pay da rent on da booteek)
Awlzo lotza kitteez ar wearink dere Roman Togaz an sandallz.

Yu saw mine lyon ov jewlree, an I kud go tu da klipart ng, an order up sum
furrmal fashunz.... Ur chek da infurrnet an azk youz tu order dyrektlee.

Wadda yu tink, Anaïs ?

Well shoppink - or anyfing - in Paris iz a treet. Letz do it!
Gurlcatz?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/13/2007 2:54:21 PM
Old October 14th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

I thot dat weez gonna go shoppink, purrhapz in Pariz. (I get a smawl kikbak
efurry weer tu pay da rent on da booteek)
Awlzo lotza kitteez ar wearink dere Roman Togaz an sandallz.

Yu saw mine lyon ov jewlree, an I kud go tu da klipart ng, an order up sum
furrmal fashunz.... Ur chek da infurrnet an azk youz tu order dyrektlee.

Wadda yu tink, Anaïs ?

I don't know about Anais, but I think a shopping trip to Paris sounds
like an excellent idea! Amelia, Tabitha, what do you think? Harri
Roadcat, I don't think you've ever been to Paris. Interested in giving
it a try?

Cleo

Old October 14th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz readi, Trudi OEJ anna Stormmee... we iz still atta sundanzes howze
izint we, we kan purta pariz den back der to contiune da venshure? Trudi

Old October 14th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dearezt wifekitty kuld yourself purlese pik sumfinta match whut you iz
wearin? ifin you tellz minesef da kulor den i kan getz da rite flowerz, TV
the gallant

Old October 15th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Ovkorze wee'zl get bak tu San Furranzizko laytur.
Yu kin awlzo be in 9 playzez kuz yur catz, ya kno.
See if Rebecca wantz tu kum shoppink tuu.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 15th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Owh me! I doant know what Ime goeng to wear. What to wear, what to
wear? I will be shoppeng in Paris wif the rest of the gurlcats an I am
open to ideaz.

Lucy