Ize Claude. Clyde sint me.

Old January 11th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Ize Claude. Clyde sint me.

Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
wuntroohome.

Ize fore munths owld ana haf ben atta pownd fur tew munfs. Mine
pikshur wuz inna papir ana mineownnewhumin saw it ana sed, dat lukz
likka Clyde! But she didnt due enyfing sept calla pownd ana ask if I
wuz doptid ana tu sey dont put me tu sleep unlez dey called hur. Wall,
dey let me sleep lotz ana neffur called hur.

Sew, aftur free weekz, Clyde tuk matturz in hizown pawz. He visitid
hur inna dreem, bitin ana battbattbatting hur tryin tu make hur take
me owt uv da caj. Da nxt nite I went by mineownself ana pretended tu
drown inna kwiksand skreemin fur hur tu help me. Ana da furd nite,
Clyde wuz draggin me inna howse.

Sew she gafe in ana doptid me. She sed she wuz weighting fur me tu be
"hard tu dopt" sew I wud be cheeper. Ha! I iz wurf a lotta tunaz ana I
wantid tu com home nough!

Claude C. Dammet, little orange man
Old January 11th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Hihi widdle Claude
Im Mosey n I wib inna bigbig hoam wif mine wink Tabitha, hoo went missing
bout a week ugo, n we hab 2 udopted widdle bitties hoo r fife weex old a
gurl bittie naymed Mimzy Alice hoo iz awl black wike Tabitha n a boy bittie
Bob Qat, hoo iz da sayme age n wooks jest wike mee, gray n wite n dey wud
wuv et iffen yoo wud wike tew kome offer n play wif dem. We r sew gwad yoo
faownd yer onetroohome Clyde saowndz wike a gudgud brofur tew git yoo
hoam. Mine Unca Mutt went tew da Bridge a yeer ugo n I wunner iffen Clyde
effer metted himself. He wuz a nise Unca ho wuz 19 yeers old wen he left n
he lefted mee dis big hoam iffen I gotted winked. Iffen yer ma needz sum
toonas fur yoo i kan help hurself wif dat cuz I hab lotza uf dem, fanx tew
mine Unka Mutt. At mine hoam in da city, I hab a neffew name uf Pookie hoo
is winwink wiff Sqweex n dey haf a dotter nayme uff Pipps hoo wiv wif da
hoomins. I port bak dere sumtimes n dey gib me sum ham n stuff.
Yew r welcoom tew kome offer inny time. I mayke gud snax tew..
nosepoink
Mosey
*Mimzy n Bob boff squeak hiiiiiiiii klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd*
come offer n pway wif usses

Old January 11th 09, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Welkum, Claude! Itz gud to welkum a noo orinj guy to da kommoonitee. Yoo
an Clyde made a gud teem, gittin yoo into yurown noo wuntroohome. I fingkz
yoo will like it heer.

Sundance

Old January 11th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Sew she gafe in ana doptid me. She sed she wuz weighting fur me tu be
"hard tu dopt" sew I wud be cheeper. Ha! I iz wurf a lotta tunaz ana I
wantid tu com home nough!

Claude C. Dammet, little orange man

Welcome, CLaude. Da Community allez needs more of us handsome oringe
guys.

Sammy
Old January 11th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and on b-half of myown familee, welkom, we kan alwayz uze
anofther Oranje boy cat round here.

Old January 11th 09, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 11, 12:08 am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
[...]

Hello little boycat an welcom to da commoonity. I may be gowing two
hep Mosey wiff hiz bitteez oar I may be heer wiff da gang butted I
will allus be happee too heer frum yourwonself.

--
Maggy May
Old January 11th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Hihi Claude! Weez Micah Blue an Malachi. Weez da tu yungist memfurz
uv DaRennieKidz. Weez a liddle bit owlder dan yu an ar fife an a haf
munthz owld. Wud yu lyke tu be owr frend?

Micah Blue an Malachi

Old January 11th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Serge D.

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:08:59 -0800 (PST), The Ajo Clowder typed:

Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
wuntroohome.

Meow, Claude, an welcum to RPCC! Itz nice heere!
--
Cordially,

Serge D.
1/11/2009 2:24:37 PM
Old January 13th 09, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Serge D." On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:08:59 -0800 (PST), The Ajo Clowder
typed:

Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
wuntroohome.

Meow, Claude, an welcum to RPCC! Itz nice heere!
--
Cordially

Serge D.
1/11/2009 2:24:37 PM

Unka Serge, were iz Mme. Anaïs?. Is hurself umkay?
I luff hur nise webbysite

Best fishies
Mosey

Clyde! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 4 November 20th 06 01:23 AM
Bonnie and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 19 March 16th 05 11:31 PM
Clyde has gone :( Bev Cat anecdotes 28 December 9th 04 12:39 AM
FSP and Clyde Bev Cat anecdotes 4 December 1st 04 08:09 PM
Mr clyde Miss Violette Cat community 106 November 13th 04 08:39 PM