You know what's really telling?

Old August 1st 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

Default You know what's really telling?

On Jul 31, 10:31*am, Victor Martinez wrote:
That the one person who had any right to be offended by Kyla's message
didn' t say a word about it.

Think about it.

Then again, Susan is one of those people I can't picture being mean to
others here.

Cheers.

Victor

Guess no one can say that about you anymore, right?

Candace
Old August 1st 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Guys how do you explain to someone that we are perfectible capable of
stirring our own pot to make things bubble without some deliberately doing
it. We argue, we even get mean sometimes but, in the end all goes back to
friendship. It is the heat getting to all of us.

Old August 1st 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:
"Matthew"

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:31:39 -0700, Victor Martinez wrote:

That the one person who had any right to be offended by Kyla's
message didn' t say a word about it.

Think about it.

Then again, Susan is one of those people I can't picture being
mean to others here.

Cheers.

Victor

I got a very nice reply from Susan, and I can't imagine her being
mean to anyone either. End of subject please?

As much as the irony of replying as I am about to is making my teeth itch:

I thought the subject was over, all parties over the snit, and life back to
normal. I wondered why this was brought back up, and why people are still
replying to a subject (see? Irony) that had by mutual agreement, been buried
along with the hatchet that came with it. Only the name of hte thread lives
on, in the great tradition of RPCA thread drift...

*Shrugs*

Suki has taken to sleeping on my chest once I'm in a deep sleep (I go to
sleep on my side but must turn over to my back when I'm 'deat to the world')
such that I wake up feeling that there's a great weight on my chest and that
my mouth is full of fuzz.

Thats because there is and it is.

Is this an attempt at a b*st*rd c*t trick?

Yowie

Old August 1st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
Suki has taken to sleeping on my chest once I'm in a deep sleep (I go to
sleep on my side but must turn over to my back when I'm 'deat to the
world') such that I wake up feeling that there's a great weight on my
chest and that my mouth is full of fuzz.

Thats because there is and it is.

Is this an attempt at a b*st*rd c*t trick?

Yowie

I'm *SO* glad Sammy doesn't do that - she might break one of my ribs! ;

Head Butts,

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 1, 1:27�am, "Yowie" wrote:
Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:
[...]

You're not alone in your assessment. I was puzzled too. It looks to me
like a wish to re-hash
of the same old tired thread all over again.

I have to push Bosley off my chest several times a night. Then he
settles in next to me and gazes at
me with this lovesick look. I swear he wants to marry me. Everybody's
cat loves them, but Bosley *loves*
me.

Sherry