More confusion for Francis

Old July 27th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default More confusion for Francis

On Jul 26, 6:48*am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
Francis had another 'WTF?' moment with The Laydeez this morning.

That's hysterical! Much more of Francis and the Laydeez and I am
buying windscreen wipers for my monitor!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 1st 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

wafflycat wrote:
Francis had another 'WTF?' moment with The Laydeez this morning.

The Laydeez laid their eggs early (147 & counting since April 19, not
bad for a couple of 'spent' hens supposedly 'egged out') so I let them
out into the garden for a good old scratch about. Francis joined in by
sitting his usual metre or so from the girls and watched them in his
usual fascinated way. My lovely neighbour Bill turned up with a load of
veggies for me from his veg plot and The Laydeez insisted I return the
favour by giving Bill two of their finest productions. As Bill & I were
nattering in the garden, a loud clucking broke out. Clucking of a nature
that says "I've got a particularly tasty titbit" Bill & I stopped
nattering & looked over to The Laydeez to see Cathode holding a shrew in
her beak, and battering it to death on the ground. Anode spotted the
delicacy and set off in hot pursuit. So there was Cathode, shrew
dangling from her beak, running round the garden, trying to keep her
prize and looking for a place to eat it, with Anode hot on her heels
determined to get it for herself. Francis sat up, eyes widened to the
size of saucers and had his "WTF? They think they're cats?" Poor
Francis. He remains utterly confused by and fascinated with his hens.

snip

Thanks for the update, Helen.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek