our local cat poisoner

Old March 22nd 14, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla=^..^=

Default our local cat poisoner

"jmcquown"

On 3/18/2014 12:50 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

"jmcquown"
On 3/5/2014 8:08 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
This is a couple of minutes walk from me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-fife-26449853

So we're keeping our lot shut in for now.

This happened before a few years ago.

My bet is that it's some dickhead car repairer leaving open
containers of antifreeze about.

Probably so. I thought there was an agreement (at least in the US) by
manufacturers to add a bittering agent to ethylene glycol so it
wouldn't taste sweet?

http://www.humanesociety.org/animals...ntifreeze.html

Good idea to keep yours in for now. I know you don't want to, but
please do, at least until they find the source of the poison.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be someone willfully killing pets.

Jill

Sorry to say, Jill, but there are creeps all over the World who get
sheer pleasure out of killing someone's pets.

Kyla -VERY angry about all this

Yes, dear. Then again, there are some rather careless/clueless people who
don't think about or realize the dangers of antifreeze + animals/pets.
Getting VERY angry isn't going to help.

Jill

PLEASE don't patronize me Jill, dear.
I KNOW there are careless/clueless people put there
who don't think about or realize the dangers of antifreeze + animals/pets.
I surmise these are willful acts of cruelty in this case! I have EVERY right
to get angry if I want to!
Jack has shown us the printed word to prove it!
OUR 4 cats stay INDOORS ALL the time.
Kyla

Old March 22nd 14, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 3/21/2014 8:54 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

[...]

(snip)

I'm surprised you didn't show up to inform us to change our clocks to
DST. And oh dear, the price of stamps went up. I remember the stupid
rambling posts. Goodbye.

Jill
Old March 24th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla=^..^=

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 3/21/2014 8:54 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

[...]

Nope Jill,
I figured you all knew about the time change and the price of postage stamps
going up by one cent.
MY posts weren't stupid or rambling either, but I guess they were,
according to you.
Goodbye . Have a nice life.
Kyla