Names, preliminary

Old September 13th 18, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Names, preliminary

Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to
read (unless another wants to read dis year).

I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name fur
the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker).

Rebecca, house of
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Katy
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, from the house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane

Daisy-chan
Old September 14th 18, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Rebecca's howse name wuz Stright. sniff

Sundance, working on his tribyoot
Old September 14th 18, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Oh, an Mamacita's howse name wuz Steele.

Sundance, figuring he needs to write two tribyoots
Old September 14th 18, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Oh, an Mamacita's howse name wuz Steele.

Sundance, figuring he needs to write two tribyoots

Thanks! Got both!
Old September 14th 18, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Braeden
Evan
BeBe
Ian
All beloveds, House of Stott

Old September 14th 18, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 4:15:36 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
Hi folks, Meowmie's lost computer means she lost her list fur me to
read (unless another wants to read dis year).

I know it seems silly, but in some cases wez not know official name fur
the walk (or if we can reach the walk maker).

Rebecca, house of
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Katy
Lilith, house of
Snowflake, house of Julie
Bob Catt, from the house of Catt with Mooch
Miss Tina Marie, House of Catrane

Daisy-chan

If wez can add a hoomin who loved furs, I would like to do so. Mine Paw's brofur, Pat, house of Mahoney, cared deeply fur his doggy and kitty family members, an was deeply loved in return. Kitties Mr. Gruff (RB) and Samantha (RB), and goggies Wyatt Earp, Mindy Mae, Pearl (RB), Jessie James (RB), Bridget (RB), and many offurs were all delighted to meet him at da Rainbow bridge.

Sammy
Old September 14th 18, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Of korse we kan, Unka Dan. All of ussez hoo heered da trajikal storee of yurown brofur wud be onnired to hab hizown name inkloodid.

Sundance
Old September 15th 18, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mishi wrote:

Braeden
Evan
BeBe
Ian
All beloveds, House of Stott

Nodd
Old September 15th 18, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Names, preliminary, add to this thread

cshenk wrote:

Updated and shortly will put it in a new excel file. Meowmie is trying
to find email of walk keeper so she can add the parts she needs to
update it easier in SQL.

Rebecca, house of Stright
Samwise, house of Olds
Mamacita, house of Steele