MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

Old October 12th 16, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Message for Snowball

Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.

Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night
Old October 15th 16, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.

Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might
Old October 15th 16, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

Francesca here, Misty. Da venue fur da ball is Ginger Canyon in da San
Furnardino Mountains, in da area burned by da Blue Cut fire last month.

Old October 15th 16, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 8:02:15 AM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo.... AGAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this year?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good looking Gentlecat.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

Francesca here, Misty. Da venue fur da ball is Ginger Canyon in da San
Furnardino Mountains, in da area burned by da Blue Cut fire last month.

Thank you Francesca. There was talk about some island place where cats were.. Now I wait to see if Snowball will pick me up or if I need to Teleport there by my own self. Either way I should be there well before Midnight, and can help with any last minute finishing touches if need be.

Misty
Old October 16th 16, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowball

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote=
:
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checki=

ng on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line=
-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? =
I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is startin=
g to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.
=20
Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.
=20
Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night

Ah there you are Snowball!!! I was wondering if I was going to go solo... A=
GAIN!!! Do you want to swing by Tucson. AZ and pick me up or do I meet you =
there... BTW do you know *where* exactly the the Ball is being held this ye=
ar?!? If you plan to pick me up, don't forget to set your teleporter first =
to Tucson, and then to jump from Tucson, to where the Ball is being held.=
=20

I am *soooooo* thrilled to be going to the Ball fully escorted by a good lo=
oking Gentlecat.=20

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Might

(Snowball's meowmie puts the finishing touches on his brushing, trims his claws,
and put on his formal black collar with the gold name tag. She goes into the
closet and gets out a carefully wrapped cat-sized top hat. She takes off the
paper and carefully places it on his head. You're ready to go to the ball now
Snowball! And he gives him a pat before he heads off to the secret place where
the teleporter is. He sets the dial for Tucson, the teleporter begins to whirr
and off he goes to pick up Misty.)

Old October 16th 16, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 3:30:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Snowball: Sorry for the delay. Bobcat has been hogging the 'puter, checking on family and friends in Flor-i-dah, and both North and South Carry-line-a, something about a hurry-cane. So are you ready for the Jellicle Ball?? I've groomed myself up until I shine, and it helps that the moon is starting to turn full so I am now starting to radiate.

Post or pee-mail me. ASAP.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night[As the Teleporter whirrs a Warning light blinks and re-directs the teleporter directly to Jellicle Ball -- sort of like automatic port forwarding that Misty had set before she left Tucson.]