Kitty Kisses

Old July 3rd 17, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Kitty Kisses

Buffy likes to give me kisses on my face early in the morning.

It's very sweet. But I'm not ready to wake up at 5AM. Nor 6AM. I love
you, but please stop leap frogging over me all night.

She's a sweetie, but I have to hide my hand. Because if she can see my
fingers she's expecting me to play and give her scritches. Sleepy bye!

Jill
Old July 3rd 17, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JoeyDee

On Mon, 03 Jul 2017 12:31:54 -0400, jmcquown wrote
(in article ):

Buffy likes to give me kisses on my face early in the morning.

It's very sweet. But I'm not ready to wake up at 5AM. Nor 6AM. I love
you, but please stop leap frogging over me all night.

She's a sweetie, but I have to hide my hand. Because if she can see my
fingers she's expecting me to play and give her scritches. Sleepy bye!

Jill

One of the best cats in the world ever, Ketzl (RB 2013), used to come up to
my exposed hand in the early morning hours and ever so gently bite the fat of
my hand, by my thumb, once or twice to wake me up. It was so sweet and always
made me laugh, and once that started I had no choice but to get up and play
-- and feed him, of course.

--
Joe W Dee
(formerly Ketzl's Dad)

More kitty kisses jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 June 13th 13 02:46 AM
Kitty Kisses :) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 20th 11 04:26 AM
Kitty Kisses Mishi Cat anecdotes 10 May 2nd 07 10:10 PM
Kitty Kisses jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 November 5th 05 08:18 AM
Kitty Kisses Flippy Cat anecdotes 12 May 31st 05 12:17 PM