Mine Akwizishun dae iz tudae!!!

Old December 30th 18, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Mine Akwizishun dae iz tudae!!!

Mine Akwizishun dae iz tudae!!!
I wuz uhdoptid 14 yeerz uhgo!
Meowmee found me at a Petco adoptshun day.
Da shmart man plunked me on hur chest,
an I put mine armz around hur nek an started purrink.
She fell in LUFF wiff me.

Meowmee putt Babyfood chikkin on mine canned food tuuday...yumm.

P2nya
Old December 30th 18, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Concatulations!

Sammy
Old December 30th 18, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
Happee Akazishun Day, deer Toonya Sweetee
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
An mennee mooooooooooore!

Yur luvving Sunnydanse
Old December 31st 18, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 6:45:30 AM UTC-8, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Concatulations!

Sammy

Aww...Fangu!

P2nya
Old December 31st 18, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 9:50:29 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
Happee Akazishun Day, deer Toonya Sweetee
Happee Akazishun Day to yoo
An mennee mooooooooooore!

Yur luvving Sunnydanse

Gee Fangz, Sunnydanse. I apurreesheate dat...

Yurrr Toonya Sweetee