Of Cats, Dogs and Lightbulbs

Old April 2nd 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Of Cats, Dogs and Lightbulbs

The Question: "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Light Bulb?"

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our
whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned
out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up
to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can
I?Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the
dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more
perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the
situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the
walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light
bulb?

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the
dark.

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

12. Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there.....

13. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

14. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little
circle...

15. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By
the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light
bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect
some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE
STAFF

Old April 2nd 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

So.......is all this, like, your April Fool thing for us, Matt?
I *do* like the Chihuahua's answer...and here's another:
16. Akita: I don't need any light in here, since I'm just
laying low, comfy-like....but you make *ONE* threatening
move toward my master, and YOUR lights will go out!

. ..

Old April 2nd 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

no just cleaning out my storage bin on my hard drive and found all of these