going to booker's

Old August 28th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default going to booker's

trudi has finished coming up the coast, the van appears via the porter
outside daisy chan's howze... oej goes arownd to the back and waves at daisy
thru da winner...

come on uguyz, we iz gowin ta bookerz fura partee, come to dat van dat iz in
furnt of urown howze, we haz towelz fur urfeetz , trudi is sittin wiffa door
opin, OEJ

Old August 29th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Snowflake iz on da porch welkomin all da kittiez an viting them to da IN
where it iz much kooler. Da pikturebox iz tuned to da weafurchannel, so
effurykittie kin keep a watch on der freendz an fambly.

Booker bringz in a tray wif nip wine an nip tea an offurz it round. Da
chickem appertizerz ar being prepared rite now an will be brote out soon.

A liddle lader, wen da sun goez down weze kin sit out bak an joy da kool
breeze.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy are lookin forward to dis gatherin.

Old August 29th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi haz kollekted alla catmunitee kittees and sets da porter to bookers
howze... when it appears, efuri cat dat getzs owt grabz a bag of food dat
haz beened inna koolerz an iz left furm da earleer venshure at wally, anna
dey go up to da porch ta say to snowflake...

i iz beree tired, der waz lotsa kittes ta kollekt, trudi

Old August 29th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

[Sundance screeches up in front of the house]

C'meer, efurrykittee, kum hewp! I, um, libbyrated deze pizzaz frum Meowmie.
Hurree up an hewp me git dem inside, or she mite find owt an take dem bak!

Dis wun iz awl meetz (yummee!). Dis uther wun yoo mite not kare fur kuz itz
awl vejiblez, but it haz artychoke hartz -- dey is purrty tastee.

Sundance

Old August 29th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Chappy runz out wif a kart to help transport all da pizaz to da house.

Ize really really really like da cheeze. Ani free or for cheeze pizzaz
in der?

Diz iz gonna be gud.

Chappy

Old August 29th 11, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey n hiz fleet uf porters n hulpurz, port kitties in distress tew
Bookers wiff fudz, doodleboxes, fudz, toyz, lidder, wadder, nip, n asks
Booker, iz der innyfing lse yoo need?
Yer furend, Mosey

Old August 29th 11, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T goes to Sundance with a cart he liberated in a neighbors yard. Here guy
frow dem in diz kart, den I kan haul dem inside for urself.

Old August 29th 11, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Fangkz, OT.

[Sundance tosses some pizzas into the cart. While OT rolls the cart inside,
Sundance grabs a bunch more and follows him.]

Old August 29th 11, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Fangkz, Chappy.

[Sundance takes all the vegetables off one of the vegetable pizzas.]

Heer, dis wun iz awl cheeze, but I duznt know how mennee kindz.

Sundance