New "Litterbox" hit.

Old January 25th 04, 12:44 AM
Flippy

Default New "Litterbox" hit.

The band (litterbox) managed to put out another hit. This one is called
"marked territory".
http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox...territory.html

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

PS: Make sure your kitties are out of the room when you play it.

Old January 25th 04, 01:57 AM

Flippy wrote:

The band (litterbox) managed to put out another hit. This one is
called "marked territory".
http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox...territory.html

That was excellent, thank you!!!

PS: Make sure your kitties are out of the room when you play it.

She's not kidding! I think I have to go and make sure Roxy's not
traumatized by it. She definitely looked alarmed, and then left.

Joyce, sending this link to all my cat-loving friends
Old January 25th 04, 04:48 AM
Marina

"Flippy" wrote
The band (litterbox) managed to put out another hit. This one is called
"marked territory".

Oooh, that was one angry cat!

--
Marina
Old January 25th 04, 05:28 AM
Hopitus2

ROFLMAO! Fully expecting to see an OZ hoomin industrial band; I didn't think
anything could be better than "KittenRap" video, but this does it. Check out
the riffs from the axecat
solo here........although the frontcat outdoes Axl, Angus, Hettridge, or
anyone else I can think of. The only thing they could have added was a mosh
pit. You gotta see this.

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "Flippy" wrote
: The band (litterbox) managed to put out another hit. This one is called
: "marked territory".
:
: Oooh, that was one angry cat!
:
: --
: Marina

Old January 25th 04, 06:09 AM
badwilson

ROFL! The lead singer could be Vino!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old January 25th 04, 08:00 AM

Hopitus2 wrote:

Check out the riffs from the axecat solo here

I loved the guitar player. That cat had the perfect facial expression
for it!

Joyce
Old January 25th 04, 03:16 PM
Duke of URL

Omylittulgawds!

Old January 25th 04, 03:29 PM
OU812?

Flippy wrote:
The band (litterbox) managed to put out another hit. This one is
called "marked territory".
http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox...territory.html

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

PS: Make sure your kitties are out of the room when you play it.

hehehe.. so this is stuff actually written to go with the kitty growls and
yowls? I like it

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old January 25th 04, 04:21 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , badwilson at
wrote on 1/25/04 12:09 AM:

http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox...territory.html

I couldn't listen to it!! that kind of cat yelling makes me sick inside.
Wierd, I know, but it really bothers me. Thanks for the warning though,
becuase I knew what to expect, put headphones on so the cats wouldn't hear
(that really *can* set them off) and turned it down low. Still bothered me
too much! I'm such a weeny.

Karen

Old January 25th 04, 07:16 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:21:18 -0600, Karen Chuplis
wrote:

in article , badwilson at
wrote on 1/25/04 12:09 AM:

http://www.eyeenvision.com/litterbox...territory.html

I couldn't listen to it!! that kind of cat yelling makes me sick inside.
Wierd, I know, but it really bothers me. Thanks for the warning though,
becuase I knew what to expect, put headphones on so the cats wouldn't hear
(that really *can* set them off) and turned it down low. Still bothered me
too much! I'm such a weeny.

Karen

Sammy and Little Bit have learned to ignore the noises coming from
speakers. Sometimes Sammy uses it as an excuse to play, but then she
is always looking for excuses to play ;-) When I started this one
Sammy was napping in her carrier, and didn't even look up. Little Bit
was in the bedroom. She came out, looked up at the computer, then
turned and went back to the bedroom. I wasn't sure how Rocky would
react. He was taking a nap by my feet. He sat up and looked around,
walked over to look out the patio door, then came back and laid back
down and cocked his ears until the video was done. I think he was just
checking the food bowls, and figured as long as no intruder was
messing with his food it was okay.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]