Little One's First Anniversary at tha Bridje

Old July 6th 03, 11:50 AM
Stinky

Fangu, Unca Fred. We preshiatez yur purrs ana thoughtz 'bout Little Wun.

Old July 6th 03, 11:51 AM
Stinky

Fangu ana da Rabbi fur purrayin fur Little One at da Synagogue. We heer on
Earf 'preshiatez itt ty.

Old July 6th 03, 11:52 AM
Stinky

Oh dat she iz, Anti Bev; dat she iz. Shez hole agin ana shez gotid her leg
bak. She can chase birdeez ana fliez ana mousiez ana awl dem ofur fingyz
she wus havvin purr-ablemz heer on Earf.

Old July 6th 03, 11:53 AM
Stinky

Fangu fur meet-loafin Charlie. Fangu fur yur purrz ana fur thinkin 'bout da
Lil One!

Old July 7th 03, 10:39 PM
Carol

aw , this is so sad... we are furry sorry we missed yur purr circle,
but will be purrin for you anyway...
TopHat and the gang...

"Stinky" wrote in message ...
Tonight iz Little One's firsted Anniversary at da Bridje. Yep, it wuz won
yeer ago da da 'Lil Stinker went tu da Bridje.

Pleeze join me ana P.C. tunite around 8 PM (ET) ina purr circle tu fink ana
pray 'bout Lil One ana awl tha kittiez we awl miss. sniffle

Little One, I miss your little gray body. I miss you and P.C. chasing each
other around tha compartment like an out-of-control freight train.

Old July 8th 03, 02:44 PM
Stinky

Fangu, TopHat. Yur purrz are mosted welcome ana not late at tall. \
P.C. ana Anti Marcia

Old August 2nd 03, 05:25 PM
Ray or Fran Tock

Weze so so late in reading this and in joining effuryone in rememfuring
theirz friends and family that have gone to the Bridge. Though weze furry
late, weze dont fink there is such a fing as a wrong time to rememfur.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(meatloafing and finking of all theirz friendz and family at the Bridge and
sending purrs to effuryones hearts)