Chez Shenks family comes back

Old June 9th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Chez Shenks family comes back

Quietly a cataporter opens and 3 step out.

One isn't really steady on her feet but is sporting some nifty
camoflage flip-flops. She has an odd tilt to her head and a tendancy
to circle a bit as she walks but her buddies steady her. She sniffs the
food and with help, grabs the first seat. She then sniffs and greets
Pit2nya beside her and there seems to be a bird on her other side?

Several waitstaff come over and a tan and white beagle with hot pink
flip-flops whispers a food order.

A white cat with lime green flip flops and tired eyes takes an empty
seat by Ranger and his wink. She's been busy caretaking for the past 6
days.

The little one with the camo flipflops, sniffs at the bird smell then
notes !shrimpies! nearby and tries to get at them but she's not too
steady yet. She is revovering from what the TED calls, 'vestibular
disease'.

One drops right before her nose and she eats it up, It's good to eat
again as she didnt for 4 days and not much for the next 2. There is a
flutter of wings and more little shrimp arrive.

The little one grins and starts to fill her belly.

Old June 9th 17, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Welkum bak, Iowna. Let ussez know if yoo needz ennefing.

Rebecca
Old June 9th 17, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On 2017-06-09 00:28:15 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Welkum bak, Iowna. Let ussez know if yoo needz ennefing.

Rebecca

Yes indeed! We'z will be delighted to help.

I hafen't yet introduced mineownself to Miz Polly. Polly, I'z Samuel
Redcat, but efurryone just calls me Sammy. It's wunnderful to see a
new friend here.

Sammy

Old June 10th 17, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Welkum bak, Iowna. Let ussez know if yoo needz ennefing.

Rebecca

Thanks! Now Iz just looking fur water anna dey brought sum (minor break
as she slurups up lots of water). Den ezy fudz. A slice of the bottom
cake shows up on her plate. A little one, just right for her.

Iowna leans over to Becca and whispers (kin you split a mousical wif
me? I kint eat a whole one yet but I really wanted one). Her head is
still a little tilted and she looks thin from 5 days of not being able
to eat and now limited on how much, but she's on the mend obviously.

Old June 10th 17, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2017-06-09 00:28:15 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Welkum bak, Iowna. Let ussez know if yoo needz ennefing.

Rebecca

Yes indeed! We'z will be delighted to help.

I hafen't yet introduced mineownself to Miz Polly. Polly, I'z Samuel
Redcat, but efurryone just calls me Sammy. It's wunnderful to see a
new friend here.

Sammy

Polly perks up and gives a purrfect happy meow at Sammy as she bobs her
head in greeting. She chops a shrimp bit and tkes a chance that Sammy
will like shrimp. 'Catch!?' as she lobbs it at her.

Old June 10th 17, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Shur, I kan split wun wif yoo. Whut flavor wud yoo like? Dey kumz in white mowsie flavor, gray mowsie flavor, an black mowsie flavor.

Rebecca
Old June 10th 17, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Shur, I kan split wun wif yoo. Whut flavor wud yoo like? Dey kumz in
white mowsie flavor, gray mowsie flavor, an black mowsie flavor.

Rebecca

Iowna thinks hard to remember what colors are. It's been a bit.

'I'z try Grey mousie? I'z recall dey is more tender'.

Polly drops another mini-shrimp bit on the side of Iowna's plate then
starts singing 'Fat Bottomed Ladies' from classic Queen.

Cash snickers at Sammy and whispers, the bird wants to fatten Iowna up
but is mostly vegetarian so it's friendly stuff to fatten her up...

Old June 12th 17, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Polly perks up and gives a purrfect happy meow at Sammy as she bobs her
head in greeting. She chops a shrimp bit and tkes a chance that Sammy
will like shrimp. 'Catch!?' as she lobbs it at her.

Sammy bobs and weaves a little, but manages to catch it without
dropping it - barely. He chomps it down quickly then meows his thanks.