Introducing Lizzie Bordon

Old February 24th 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Ping Granby Introducing Lizzie Bordon

and i must tell all of you her cats are treated better*read spoiled* than
most people's kids... lol, and i am sure you will all se that as our current
cruise progresses, sft
"Granby" wrote in message
First of all mosery, she has a lined basket in her penthouse, much better
than crate, she has three dishes, water, wet food and dry food. She has
two toys, one of which O T laid before the door and others from the kissa
mouse box.

I won't give her any nip until I learn her personality better. I made
that mistake with O T who turns to putty and rolls off of whatever he is
laying on.

Thank you for you concern but she is doing as well as can be expected at
this point and yes, they were hateful people to dump her like that.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oh hai sweet gramby,
Meowmie wuz finking ubaowt poor Lizzie Borden wast nite wen hur wuz twing
tew goh tew sleap, n hur gotted tew finking..heer, lemme gib da keybord
tew hur

Hi Granby, Auntie Kyla he
Poor Lizzie, first being thrown out in the snow to freeze starve, by bad
hoomins, and then you rescued her, thawed her out , took her to ted,
who had to take her bitties from her..poor kitty, then she got back to
your home, and started acting up with Willow, OT and Piglett, which is
normal, under the sad circumstances, so you put her in the d*g crate, to
settle down , Granby, you might want to put a big towel in there for
comfort, with a little catnip and a toy. she is probably still hurting
from her operation from he losing her bitties, and then the loud sounds
from the factory scared her too. Lizzie does remember the bad humans who
threw her away...badbad ..people like them make me so angry..Bless your
kind heart for taking such good care of her. Love, Auntie Kyla..giving
the keyboard back to Mosey.

Old February 24th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Oh Granby, fank yew fur teyling meh ubaowt awl uff diz..yew r sew nise.. n
karing.yeUP.
ai iz sawry, ai dint gnow inny uv doze fingz n ai m sawry.
Hai Lizzie, yew gotz sutch un nise hoam gnow ..yeUP.
Gud for OT tew gib yoo uh toy, dat wuz nise n dat is funnee ubaowt wat da
nip duz tew hym..waffs. Luvz, Mosey --hoo needz sum nip tew

"Granby"

First of all mosey, she has a lined basket in her penthouse, much better

Old February 24th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Introducing Lizzie Bordon

Heerz sum toonaz. It mite be 'spensiff.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
will give it a try

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
uh huh...eddur ur boff ov doze mite hewlp L.B. relapz.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
fellingway?? OEJ
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news Whutz dat gudgud eggzpensiff kemikkul dat kalmz kitteeez??
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
owrz howze will purr. OEJ
"Granby" wrote in message
Lizzie is spending the day alone in the pent house (large dog
cage) they are off loading a truck at the factory acros the
street and the noise is upsetting her. She has had a fight with
each of the other three. Picking a fight with Piglett is a hard
thing to do but Lizzie Bordon managed it! O T even smacked her
away and I have never seen that before so in she went until she
settles.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
itz bad enuf dat it wuz derown neglekt dat hersef wuz efin inna
pozoshun of hafin biddies, den beclaws dey wuzint good hoominz
dey purnished hersef instead of bein 'sponsible, den beclawzsa
gramby iza gud hoomin hersef hadda maksa hard deshishunz dat
herted herown heart anna it all kulda been avoided ifin da
earleer hoominz had juzt been catsiderate of anofur beingz bezt
innereztz, Trudi, stompin lika skunk thinkin bowt diz
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Amen to dat!

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
freezin inna snow iz tu gud fur dem, Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
anna when u figgerz diz girlcat got dumped kauze she waz
gonna haff bitties, dem humanz needz ta be left in da sno.
On 2011-02-21 11:11 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:10:32 -0600, Granby wrote:

Thank you, she really is sweet and seems to know I am her
friend. She
is a bit bossy though.

Sometimes a kitty haz to be bossy.

Harri

Furry troo. Spayshully those Tuff Gurl Kitties, they needs
tu stand up fur themselfs, altho I finks sumtymes they goes
a teensy bitted tutu fur. Notted that I wud say so in frunt
uv wun, uv corse.

Theer iz missin kitties in ower city sinz thu snow camed
bigtyme, and Meomie finks most uv them iznt so lukky az Ms
Lizzie Borden. Wun Meomie or Papaw iz evun offurin a bigbib
reword, butted thu wintur iz a badbad tyme fur kitties tu
go missin.

--
Sam (wiv memries uv Mandy, TGK extraordinaire)