A few purrs for us?

Old February 24th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default A few purrs for us?

Piglett shakes her head, silly hooman, dere iz always purrz a plenty when
needed. Dem is like hugs, do more u giffz away, da more dere iz. so, we iz
all purring dat fings will be ok. Da gramby had her heart attak her and she
iz doink fine nowz.
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Hi everybody, just wondered if there are a few purrs flying around for
me and Gavin.
He came home from work today unwell and is now in hospital under
observation. They think he MAY have had a small heart attack or else
has a severe hiatus hernia. They wont know til all results of tests
are in and that wont be until tomorrow lunchtime. I am so worried
about him. I left him in hospital being taken for x-rays. I will have
to wait until tomorrow and it seems a very long time away. So please
let the power of the purr reach him in hospital so that he's home
soon.
Thanks,
Bess