watching over...those we love

Old April 22nd 12, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default watching over...those we love

its the beginning of april, the rb is as usual beautiful, calm and of course
having wonderful weather, a very large orange tomcat is basking in the
sunlight of midmorning, napping after eating a huge bowl of his favorite
food... His lovely wink Mme. A. is napping quietly beside him.

She wakes and says "its time"

Tiger says "yes and I am sure it will be just fine"

she responds... "i sure hope so, its all supposed to be routine"

He says "yes, lets go"

they walk to the edge of the bridge and sit down in a lovely spot where they
can see into what humans call the real world... the scene is of a man
packing his bags and explaining to his girls, the two sisters that he will
be back as soon as he can but the human doctor says he needs his heart
fixed...

Mme. A. says to her husbandcat " his heart is fine, it was big enough to
love a lot of people, to forgive a lot more and to love cats, when i came
here he found even more room in his heart to love the two sisters, so i
don't think that doctor knows what he is thinking...

Tiger " well sometimes its not what the heart holds but the mechanics of it
all, my dear, just think of this as a tune up...

They sit at the edge of the bridge, they watch as this wonderful human gets
a new valve, then wakes up, then they watch as he gets strong enough to get
out of that place and go to the get better place... he is tired and sore but
is improving...

one day Mme. A. gasps as the human torturers called therapists pull on his
arms and make him wince in pain...

Mme. A. " i don't think i like those humans very much,"

Tiger " soft used to say that the good ones have a bit of sadist in them but
they help"

a few more days go by and the man feels like he is having trouble getting
air... the doctor at the get better place talks to the others and gives him
some tests, the humans lungs do not pass their test so more surgery
happens...

Mme. A.
" I am very worried I can see him pretty clear and we shouldn't see him that
good"

Tiger " lets give it time, the Gramby, soft, unca dan and anti sandy along
with a whole lot of other good humans and all of the community cats are
praying and purring, We can hope it all goes well"

some days pass and more procedures happen and Tiger and Mme. A. wait watch
and purr...

then today Mme. A. says" I can feel him I know its him"

Tiger and she start for the bridge to greet their friend... He is healthy,
fit and ready to play for a long time...

Meanwhile O T and Harri along with Stormmee and OEJ have been sitting with
the Two sisters waiting for him to return to his room. Suddenly O T turns
to the others and with big tears running down his face says, "I have to go,
Gramby needs me." He returns soon and goes to the others, Gramby got a call
that Uncle Serge is in indeed on the way to the Rainbow Bridge.

They all turn and watch. As the clouds clear they see Tiger and Anais
smiling and purring great purrs as they see the man coming out of the mist.
They have to wait until he steps upon the bridge in order to run to him.
Half way across they see him turn with a look of sadness, Anais goes to him
"Don't worry, Jackie will love them and care for them.." The man smiles and
as he gathers them in his arms he is content that this will be so.

After a joyous reunion the man looks down on the two sisters and says, You
have a new forever home with a wonderful human who will love you as much as
i did, we will wait for you here...

Old April 22nd 12, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

O noe, Unka Serge had tew goe da Rainbow Bridge aftur awl dis?
Dis is vury sad indeed
Purrs n prayers for doze hym left behind.
Luffs
Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n owr hoomin Meoomie , Aunti Kyla

Old April 22nd 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 04/21/2012 10:38 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...." It's hard to let you go...

Sincere condolences to all those who mourn his passing. MLB

Old April 22nd 12, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Why iz my fur so wet? Sumfing iz drippin on me.

Oh, no. Unka Serge iz at da Bridj?? Ize will miss him so furry much.

Dis iz so furry sad sad sad.

We iz all purrin fur da Two Sisters, dey will miss him furry much.

Dis iz jest too much tu unnerstand.

Booker, fur his fambly

Old April 22nd 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I just lit a candle. My heart is so heavy.
This post is beautiful, It made me feel a bit relieved to know
he is crossing RB with Anais.
When the Jellicasl Ball comes around again, please post this
again.
Anteee Sylvia

Unka Serge added soo mutsh tu RPCC.
I wyll miss him.
I heowp Da Girls adjuzt wewll tu deere nuu home.
I yam shur dat dey wyll be taykin gudgud kayerr ov,
but we wyll miss dem sooo mutsh.

Pit2nya

Old April 22nd 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

We just lit candles too. Thank you for writing down the messages
I just made a candle for Anti Mishi's kitty Cougar.
Love, and purrs.
Mosey for his sad home

Old April 24th 12, 10:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

thank you, the gramby and i worked it out, we were both so very fond of
Serge, He was always there to listen and be supportive, I couldn't, and he
wouldn't want me to tell how much he has been during Furree's illness, softs

That is very lovely, Lee.
Very lovely, and loving.
Thank you. Carol