Serge

Old April 22nd 12, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Serge

We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!
Old April 22nd 12, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We iz purrin fur Unka Serge. Meowmie is in shok an kan rite ennee mor rite
now.

Rebecca

Old April 22nd 12, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

We iz purrin tew. Owr Meomie iz in shok tew n kant rite mutch nao eethur.
Hym wuz such uh nise hoomin. yeUP.
Luffs
Mosey fur hiz sad Hous.

Old April 22nd 12, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 22, 4:56*am, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

Meomie can hardly see to type dis.
We will miss Unka Serge. He wus a wufferly hoomin wiff grate
compassiun.

Gordon Kittiez, purrin fur Unka Serge.

This is so very sad, unexpected and tragic. I don't know what else to
say.
Bess with mms.
Old April 22nd 12, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 21, 11:56*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

A smallish light-splotched Himmy stops her red Jeep-fingie on the
trek to the Bridj and looks back. There's a human coming along the
path.
"Oh, it is Uncl Serje. Hee is a gudgud man. I will be polite an wait
sew I can gib hisseff a ride."

For the rest of us

"We say goodbye a lot this time of day.

The sun is going down; the shadows grow too long.

We knew the day would end but still,

We say goodbye too much this time of day."

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 22nd 12, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

This is terrible news, but at least he is at peace. May his memory be a blessing.

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but who will be taking Cybele and Oriane? Will they be able to stay together?

Debby
Old April 22nd 12, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat's Meowmie

Amelia, Sammy, Harri, Ranger and da Dogg Starr send purrs to all, (yes, Ranger taught Starr to purr)
Dan and Nancy send prayers
Signed, Harri's Meowmie

Old April 22nd 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message

wrote:
[...]

-----
Thank you for this poem, it says so much.

Old April 22nd 12, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:56:42 -0700 (PDT), The Porter Cats
wrote:

We just heard the news a few moments ago that Serge is gone. I can
hardly believe it. I know his sweet Anais will be waiting for him on
the other side of the Bridge. Such a good friend to all!

What a shock.

Big Unka Serge purrs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 15 April 29th 12 03:44 AM
More purrs for Uncle Serge, please Amelia T Cat Cat community 23 April 16th 12 12:36 AM
Another Uncle Serge update Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 April 9th 12 05:41 PM
unka serge Stormmee Cat community 2 November 20th 07 10:09 PM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM