Royal Canin Green Peas and Lamb

Old March 27th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Royal Canin Green Peas and Lamb

"CatNipped" wrote :

Ooooo, tell me too - I could use a good last laugh, who got their
come-uppence (wasn't me was it??? ;)

No, CN, but I bet you can guess who.

Old March 27th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote :

Ooooo, tell me too - I could use a good last laugh, who got their
come-uppence (wasn't me was it??? ;)

No, CN, but I bet you can guess who.

Yes, I think I know who - I just don't know what!!? ; My own fault for
going missing in action here for so long.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 27th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
Yes, I think I know who - I just don't know what!!? ; My own fault for
going missing in action here for so long.

Oh, nooo, this has not been in the group since last summer. It's hilarious.

I'll take it to email, tell you the whole delicious story as soon as I get a
break.

The group has been nicely "about cats" for a good long while now, and it's
nice to see! I'll do my part to keep it that way.

Meanwhile, you have a good laugh coming, trust me.

Old March 27th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote
Yes, I think I know who - I just don't know what!!? ; My own fault for
going missing in action here for so long.

Oh, nooo, this has not been in the group since last summer. It's
hilarious.

I'll take it to email, tell you the whole delicious story as soon as I get
a break.

The group has been nicely "about cats" for a good long while now, and it's
nice to see! I'll do my part to keep it that way.

Meanwhile, you have a good laugh coming, trust me.

Ooooo I can't wait! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 30th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote :

Ooooo, tell me too - I could use a good last laugh, who got their
come-uppence (wasn't me was it??? ;)

No, CN, but I bet you can guess who.

Yes, I think I know who - I just don't know what!!? ; My own fault for
going missing in action here for so long.

Hugs,

Check your mail!

Old March 31st 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote :

Ooooo, tell me too - I could use a good last laugh, who got their
come-uppence (wasn't me was it??? ;)

No, CN, but I bet you can guess who.

Yes, I think I know who - I just don't know what!!? ; My own fault for
going missing in action here for so long.

Hugs,

Check your mail!

Shoot, I didn't get it. Could you please resend to CatNipped (at)
PossiblePlaces (dot) com?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 31st 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On Mar 27, 5:46*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message

On Mar 25, 10:08 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

"Matthew" wrote

Heck for $32 bucks I could buy some venison or duck several pounds of it
and feed it to them in a raw diet

Yeah, it is high. Good news is, if she doesn't like it, I can take it back
and
get a refund.

Heck,this one made me laugh *my sox off, cuz I would have thought in
exactly the same way/ thing!! The implication's are quite double edged, Lol
Sheelagh"o"

hahaha!

They really are double-edged, I had not seen that.

You know I will find a way to pay for it if she likes it and it helps ...
but,
REALLY! $32 for eight pounds? It is a good thing they will take it back
if she won't eat it.

Sheelagh, we have some catching up to do. I will be emailing you from this
"cyberpurrs" address when I get a break tomorrow. I have a tale that will
make you laugh your socks off. Laughter is the best medicine!! Last laughter
is even better.

. I have a tale that will
make you laugh your socks off. Laughter is the best medicine!! Last laughter
is even better.

That is Oh so True! I can tell you from experience, it does ease the
worry line's on my forehead, Lol! Haven't seen it arrive yet. If you
have, it might have got trapped in the firewall. Any chance you could
re-send please? Many thanks,
Sheelagh "o"
Old March 31st 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
zob

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:09:30 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

Okay, so Gracie has ESG (allergy syndrome) and asthma. She had been getting
Depo Medrol shots as rarely as twice a year, and was doing well, no lesions
on the backs of her legs, no "rodent ulcer," little itchiness. But recently
she has needed shots every three months or so. We want to keep them at a
minimum because steroids can have several negative side effects, including
diabetes.

When she got her shot today, the doctor gave me the "alternative protein"
allergy talk, saying that rather than grains, cats are usually allergic to
proteins. I had a choice of venison or duck, and I chose duck.

It's dry because, this little cat, now 7 lbs 12 oz, is just not interested
in wet food enough to keep enough weight on if I feed her only wet.

But is is $32 for an 8 lb bag! Whew.

We'll see how it works.

Good luck. When I tried to giv e my cat the rpescribed grean peas
and duck, he backed up to his food dish and tried to bury it. There
was no mistaking what he thought about *that* food!

Zob

-----
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic

Old March 31st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

LOL! I've gotten that reaction to some of the Science Diet prescription
canned food (they didn't have a problem with the dry). I finally settled
for Fancy Feast canned since I wanted to get the boys off of all dry food.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Zob

-----
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic