Kitty purrs and tuna purrs

Old July 18th 04, 11:10 PM
Dan M

Default Kitty purrs and tuna purrs

I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that she hasn't
eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for the last three
days. Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and my brother could
both use some purrs.

And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job! I'll be
calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for that as well. I
am enjoying my driving, but being away from the kitties for weeks at a
time is harder than I thought it would be, and I'm not earning nearly
enough to keep on top of my bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated
as well.

Dan

Old July 18th 04, 11:34 PM

Dan M wrote:

I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how her CRF
was getting worse. ... Looks like her time is approaching. Samantha and
my brother could both use some purrs.

And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine from
one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!

Dan,

I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
them.

But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.

Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.

Joyce

Old July 18th 04, 11:50 PM
Dan M

I'm sorry for your brother that he has to face Samantha's deterioration
and might have to make the toughest decision soon. Purrs for both of
them.

I wish I could be there to support him, but with this driving job I
can't do so. My wife ought to be able to help him, though.

But the potential programming job sounds like great news! I hope that
works out. I know just how you feel - I'm doing petsitting and other
small jobs in an attempt to slow down my process of going broke, but I
hope to be back in the tech business sometime soon.

Did you ever hear from Fix Our Ferals, by the way? I wonder if they
managed to catch the Livermore kittens. They haven't called me.

Joyce

I got a call in early July that they had located a volunteer out in
Livermore who would be going to trap the kittens, but I haven't heard
anything since. I'm going to have to call them to ask about it.

Old July 19th 04, 12:02 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Dan M
artfully composed this message within
on 18 Jul 2004:

I posted a while back about my brother's cat, Samantha, and how
her CRF was getting worse. It's now progressed to the point that
she hasn't eaten anything but a couple tablespoons of yogurt for
the last three days. Looks like her time is approaching.
Samantha and my brother could both use some purrs.

And, late last week I got a message on my home answering machine
from one of the companies I've applied to for a programming job!
I'll be calling them back Monday, and could use some purrs for
that as well. I am enjoying my driving, but being away from the
kitties for weeks at a time is harder than I thought it would
be, and I'm not earning nearly enough to keep on top of my
bills. Purrs for this would be appreciated as well.

Dan

Eating purrs for Samantha, and comforting purrs for your brother.
Please tell him I know what that choice means and how hard it is.
Whatever is for the good of Samantha is the right choice.

As for the job, you GO! Many many purrs that it works out!!

--
Cheryl