Wanted Pictures of Your Cats

Old December 14th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
[email protected]

Default Wanted Pictures of Your Cats

Can your cat shake its little tail on the Catwalk? What about on the
cover of a DVD? Echelon Studios in association with Singa Home
Entertainment presents "Shorts for Cats" a collection of short films
to watch with you favorite pet. Do you think your cat or kitten has
what it takes to be selected for the cover of any DVD in this
collection? Well, we here at Echelon Studios would like to see if
your Cat's Meow can outdo the rest. Please send us a picture of your
cat to and if your entry is chosen you will receive 5
FREE copies of that incredible disc to watch with your cat, so you and
your cat, and your friends and their cats can have a good time.

post your cats pictures here? Green mark Cat community 0 July 17th 06 08:00 AM
Does your cat watch TV? (Cats looking at pictures) Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 13 June 15th 05 09:31 AM
Pictures of cats Ann Cat anecdotes 29 November 4th 04 06:46 PM
Pictures of my cats Adrian Cat anecdotes 4 February 24th 04 08:35 PM
pictures of my kittie cats John N. Cat health & behaviour 9 September 17th 03 01:34 PM