Pine Cone left a message on my computer, again

Old June 26th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Pine Cone left a message on my computer, again

My most dear Chloe,

I read this over the fat wench's shoulder just now and I will be your
partner in any fashion in which you will have me. After we defeat the
pirate Fifi and his villainous crew on "The Black Pearl," we will be
returning to FranknNikki's Island. Will you be pawfasted to me then? You
may consider it for a year and a day, but I will consider it as always.
Your red crushed velvet pillow and our matching collars await your pleasure.
The supply of gourmet gooshy food is intact in spite of muttering from the
crew. I suddenly feel as though I could take on the world and win.

Your loving

Pine Cone