Purrs for a cat

Old July 20th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default Purrs for a cat

I was walking on a popular local trail when I spotted a very
affectionate cat making up to the passers-by. I wasn't sure at first if
it was from one of the nearby houses or lost. When I coaxed it over, I
was sure it wasn't feral, and thought it looked thin and neglected - but
it's hard to be sure, and I had no way to carry it off anyway. So I left
it, and left a message with the local shelter in case anyone had
reported it lost. I went back today with a large bag just in case, but
there was no sign of it. The trail was much busier, and there's a band
of bushes, small trees and long grass between the trail and the housing
which could hide a thousand cats.

I'm not sure of the sex because of all the fur - I'd guess either female
or neutered male, but it was hard to get a really good look. Longhaired,
seemed skinny under all the fur, black with a white blaze up its nose
and four white paws, so very distinctive in appearance. I think the tail
was designed by nature to be a massive plume, but was quite tangled with
bits of dried grass stuck in it.

Purrs that he or she either has a home or finds one.

Cheryl
Old July 20th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Purrs lovingly sent for the lost kitty to find it's slaves.
Hug
Kyla

"Cheryl P." I was walking on a popular local trail when I spotted a very

Old July 21st 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

Some people own cats and go on to lead normal lives. - Author Unknown

Old July 21st 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jul 20, 5:45 pm, "Cheryl P." wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way.
Julie
Old July 21st 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Cheryl P." wrote in message
[...]

Poor kitty. Purrs he/she finds a home soon.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 26th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Cheryl P. wrote:
I was walking on a popular local trail when I spotted a very
affectionate cat making up to the passers-by. snip
Purrs that he or she either has a home or finds one.

Cheryl

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek