Back on the train

Old April 7th 05, 02:04 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
Yez purleze, butted i juz wanna be a memfur, i willz nominate

yourownsef,
Trudi

OK. Let's have our first meeting right now.

I don't have time to be president of this. I'm already president

of
Catmerica and that takes up a lot of time. Taking care of mom

takes up
all the rest of my time!

Clarence

Lessee...dere'z yu, Clarence, an Trudi, an me...
Shurlee dere ar moor????

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee, TEC, MCDTN

I'm sure there are, but I don't know where they are!!!! All of my
littermates look like me but I haven't seen them since I was about 7
weeks old!

Clarence

Old April 7th 05, 11:51 PM
Adam

I not know WHY Louise hate me. Nobuddy else hate me. I want Louise tu
be my frend, but fur SEVEN YEERS she hisspit at me. Wut kin I do tu
mayke hur lyke me?

Allegra

I don't know what you can do. Maybe some other kitty knows!

Clarence

Yu're da purresident uv Catmerica! Izzen't dere SUMfing yu can du tu help?

Allegra
Old April 7th 05, 11:57 PM
Adam

I make purfect sense. I not scared uv Fatcat! It all hur fawlt 4 b-ing
grotesk. I blameless. I not scared uv hur. Fatcat mondo repulso. I
butiful & luving. Fatcat freak! I purfect. I not scared uv Fatcat. Yu
think I scared? I not scared. I NOT SCARED!!!

Louise

You're babbling again!!!!

Do you want to be the only cat?

Clarence

I not scared! I alredy only cat becuz Fatcat not cat but monzter! Freek!
Grotesk! Mondo repulso! Datz blimp, not cat! I not scared. Wy Fatcat not
leev? Fatcat not take hint. But I not scared. Y u think I scared? I not
scared just becuz Fatcat DELIBRATLY bigger'n me. I NOT SCARED, I tel u.

Louise
Old April 8th 05, 02:28 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I not know WHY Louise hate me. Nobuddy else hate me. I want

Louise tu
be my frend, but fur SEVEN YEERS she hisspit at me. Wut kin I do

tu
mayke hur lyke me?

Allegra

I don't know what you can do. Maybe some other kitty knows!

Clarence

Yu're da purresident uv Catmerica! Izzen't dere SUMfing yu can du tu

help?

Allegra

I've tried talking to her and I can't find out what the problem is.
Maybe she needs a kitty psychologist!

Clarence

Old April 8th 05, 02:31 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
[...]

You're still babbling!!!

She looks and smells like a cat to me!

Maybe you need to talk to a kitty psychologist to find out why you
think she's a monster. It sounds like you want her to leave so you can
be the only cat.

Clarence

Old April 9th 05, 05:36 AM
Miss Violette

OK butted we need a purzident who haz a more reliable typist dan soft iz,
Trudi present fur the meeting and wondering who the ofur menfurz iz

Old April 9th 05, 09:57 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
OK butted we need a purzident who haz a more reliable typist dan soft

iz,
Trudi present fur the meeting and wondering who the ofur menfurz iz

The only other memfur I know about is Pitoonya.

Hey, kitties, are any of you gray and white tuxodo cats?

Clarence

Old April 11th 05, 12:38 PM
Adam

I not scared! I alredy only cat becuz Fatcat not cat but monzter!
Freek!
Grotesk! Mondo repulso! Datz blimp, not cat! I not scared. Wy Fatcat
not
leev? Fatcat not take hint. But I not scared. Y u think I scared? I
not
scared just becuz Fatcat DELIBRATLY bigger'n me. I NOT SCARED, I tel
u.

Louise

You're still babbling!!!

She looks and smells like a cat to me!

Maybe you need to talk to a kitty psychologist to find out why you
think she's a monster. It sounds like you want her to leave so you can
be the only cat.

Clarence

Where I find 1?

Louise
Old April 12th 05, 01:56 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
[...]

I don't know now. Little Olive is a cat sighcologist, but she hasn't
been here for a long time.

Hey kitties, are any of you psychologists?

Clarence