Pictures, pictures, pictures

Old July 21st 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default Pictures, pictures, pictures

OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties, so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 22nd 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 21, 5:38 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties, so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awww... cute pics. Beautiful, beautiful cats, all of them.
The boys look so much alike! Do you have trouble telling them apart?
If those guys grow to match their ears, they're gonna be huge cats!
They'll probably
be huge cats anyway....orange boys always seem to get really big.

Sherry

Old July 22nd 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:38:26 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties, so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

Thanks for letting us see the beautiful kitties again. MLB
Old July 22nd 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote
OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties, so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

Great series, thanks for sharing. They're all wonderful, Snowball still
adores Demi, and Gosh doesn't Sammy occupy a mass of real estate!

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old July 22nd 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 21, 6:26 pm, "Exocat" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote

OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties, so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

Great series, thanks for sharing. They're all wonderful, Snowball still
adores Demi, and Gosh doesn't Sammy occupy a mass of real estate!

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

LOL! I thought it was cute the way she absolutely dwarfed Tayla in
that picture. I wanna
make a prediction thought -- those ginger boys are gonna give Sammy a
run for her
money soon. I think they'll be huge cats. It'll be fun to wait & see.

Sherry

Old July 22nd 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Sherry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 21, 5:38 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties,
so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Awww... cute pics. Beautiful, beautiful cats, all of them.
The boys look so much alike! Do you have trouble telling them apart?

Nope, Archer has white boots and a little white on his face, Ozzy is orange
stripey all over!

If those guys grow to match their ears, they're gonna be huge cats!

Ben and I were talking about that today, lawdy help us if they grow into
their ears and tails!

They'll probably
be huge cats anyway....orange boys always seem to get really big.

I hope so, I love big cats. What is especially kewl about this boys is
their very, VERY traingular faces, they look very exotic (what breed is it
that has very pointy chins)?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sherry

Old July 22nd 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 21, 7:11 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hope so, I love big cats. What is especially kewl about this boys is
their very, VERY traingular faces, they look very exotic (what breed is it
that has very pointy chins)?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Let's see...Orientals do. So do the modern Siamese cats. I've got to
get you a
good picture of Bosley. He's orange ginger, huge and tall, and has a
very triangular face.
DH calls him "Wedgehead." Well, he calls him some other stuff, too;
none of it
very nice. :-)

Sherry

Old July 22nd 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Sherry" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 21, 7:11 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I hope so, I love big cats. What is especially kewl about this boys is
their very, VERY traingular faces, they look very exotic (what breed is
it
that has very pointy chins)?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Let's see...Orientals do. So do the modern Siamese cats. I've got to
get you a
good picture of Bosley. He's orange ginger, huge and tall, and has a
very triangular face.
DH calls him "Wedgehead." Well, he calls him some other stuff, too;
none of it
very nice. :-)

Oh please do post it - I'd love to see what the boys might look like when
they grow up. I've never had an orange stripey kitty before and never had a
kitty with a triangular head before!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sherry

Old July 22nd 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jul 21, 7:12 pm, Sherry wrote:

Awww... cute pics. Beautiful, beautiful cats, all of them.
The boys look so much alike! Do you have trouble telling them apart?
If those guys grow to match their ears, they're gonna be huge cats!
They'll probably
be huge cats anyway....orange boys always seem to get really big.

Sherry

Not my orange boy. Rusty has never been big in his life.
He is 13 and weighs less than 9 lb. Once the vet warned me about his
getting overweight while on a particular prescription food. Not a
chance! I guess Rusty is like his slave. I have always been
underweight all my life.

Winnie

Old July 22nd 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

wrote:

OK, I promised somebody I'd put up some new pictures of all my kitties, so
here they are hot off the pres... um digital camera - all taken today.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ef-furry-body/

Lovely pics of all your kitties!

Ah, the thunder of kitten feet...running away from some trouble they've
gotten into!

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

OT - Pictures badwilson Cat anecdotes 22 May 24th 06 10:03 PM
Little Boy Pictures are now up Irulan Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 03:51 PM
Little Boy Pictures are now up SuzQ Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 12:41 PM
Little Boy Pictures are now up mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 05:36 AM
Pictures of Ana KellyH Cat anecdotes 18 August 31st 04 02:22 AM