It's got to be me

Old November 15th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default It's got to be me

In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO?
Obnoxious posts? Whiny, selfish content?

I'm pretty thick, folks, if I'm spoiling the fun just please tell me to
and I'll go away, I promise!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old November 15th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:23:28 -0600, CatNipped
wrote:

In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO?
Obnoxious posts? Whiny, selfish content?

I'm pretty thick, folks, if I'm spoiling the fun just please tell me to
and I'll go away, I promise!

Hi, welcome back. I'm glad that you're feeling well enough to be
writing. You were missed.
Old November 15th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote:

In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO?
Obnoxious posts? Whiny, selfish content?

I'm pretty thick, folks, if I'm spoiling the fun just please tell me to
and I'll go away, I promise!

Hi, welcome back. I'm glad that you're feeling well enough to be
writing. You were missed.

Thanks, I'm still in a deep dark place, but I am starting to see patches
of light now and again. I'm trying to keep my tantrums and crying jags
down to only 2 or 3 a day now. ;

Old November 15th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Nov 15, 2:23*pm, CatNipped wrote:
In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. *now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again

Probably because quite a few posts over the past week have been found
in threads with titles like "Anyone heard from CatNipped?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old November 15th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 11/15/2011 8:54 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
On Nov 15, 2:23 pm, wrote:
In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again

Probably because quite a few posts over the past week have been found
in threads with titles like "Anyone heard from CatNipped?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I love you sweetie, now how much do I owe you for that (in euros, of
course)? ;

Old November 15th 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

CatNipped wrote:

I love you sweetie, now how much do I owe you for that (in euros, of course)? ;

We don't uses euros, we have the pound still and we're not giving it up
anytime soon. :-)
--
Adrian
Old November 15th 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

CatNipped wrote:
In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread" posts
here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're back
down to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO? Obnoxious
posts? Whiny, selfish content?

I'm pretty thick, folks, if I'm spoiling the fun just please tell me to
and I'll go away, I promise!

I very much doubt that anyone wants you to go away.
--
Adrian
Old November 15th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread" posts
here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're back down
to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO? Obnoxious posts?
Whiny, selfish content?

I'm pretty thick, folks, if I'm spoiling the fun just please tell me to
and I'll go away, I promise!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

No one wants you to go away, silly! I've been caught up in my own RL drama
so I haven't been posting as much. Stuff happens. Relax and recuperate!

Jill

Old November 15th 11, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again. Is it me? Bad breath? BO?
Obnoxious posts? Whiny, selfish content?

It's the other way around. When you're posting, traffic goes way
up because you're the only person who introduces new topics. (Almost.)

--
Joyce

Who ever thought up the word "Mammogram"? Every time I hear it, I think
I'm supposed to put my breast in an envelope and send it to someone.
-- Jan King
Old November 15th 11, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

On Nov 15, 2:23 pm, wrote:
In the five weeks I was gone there were posted about 4,300 "unread"
posts here that I still haven't caught up on. now that I'm back we're
back down to a few posts a day again

Probably because quite a few posts over the past week have been found
in threads with titles like "Anyone heard from CatNipped?"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I love you sweetie, now how much do I owe you for that (in euros, of
course)? ;

I don't thin the UK has adopted the euro, yet - at least England still
uses the pound.