MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Location??

Old October 24th 18, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball: Location??

Meow!! The Jellicle Ball starts TOMORROW NIGHT (10/24/2018). "Bobcat" just got back from a trip to see his sister, but killed the 'puter (to prevent me from using it while he was gone? ), so I have been unable to contact anycat.

Bobcat lost his Service D*G of the past 14.5 years this past May, and as a HC would like to attend this year's Ball to give a Tribute to Calypso -- and as you all knows from his past, he hates traveling via Teleporters (same guy who gets in a giant tube crammed full with other humans and flies through the air for several hours to go visit his sister. I don't get it -- I step into the teleporter, set some dials, power up, and puff!! I'm there.... Go figure... Any how Dr. Bobcat wish to pay a special tribute to his partner of 14.5 years. But first WHERE IS the Jellicle Ball going to be held this year?!?

BTW: Who ever has the Mint Tea Concession this year, PLEASE, PURRTY PLEASE, have some ready for Bobcat. We will be leaving just as he gets back from the human version of TED -- he has to go in far a -- OK I *think* this is how he pronounced it -- a Co-lungs-copy-pee -- whatever that is. He says he will be all pooped out... then he has to teleport with me!! I have to admire Bobcat... gets home from a LONG trip, goes in for his "Co-lungs-copy-pee", and then teleports so he can pay tribute to his partner -- now that's dedication!! The least I can do is have some Mint Tea ready to settle his stomach and head when we get there.

I'll be glad to to help out and lend a paw or four to help who ever needs my help. Thankfully the moon will be Full so I'll be able to draw on the Powers of the Night to give to the cause.

Misty, Mistress of the Night
Old October 24th 18, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 12:42:48 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

The Jellicle Ball this year is in Koh Kood, Thailand, right on the beach. AN I will make sure dat lots of mint tea available!

Sammy Redcat
Old October 25th 18, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 5:21:38 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Thank you Sammy. "Bobcat" and I are about to get into the Teleporter and will see you and Everycat very, very, soon. Thailand, and the BEACH!! Thank Bast a nice tropical environment.

Misty, Mistress of the Night