A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Smokey has discovered the freezer

Old April 3rd 19, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Smokey has discovered the freezer

Smokey has always known that the fridge is the food box. A few months ago we bought a new upright freezer to replace the aging chest freezer in the basement, but it would not go down the basement stairs. So it ended up in the kitchen, but Smokey has never paid much attention.

Today I opened the freezer to quick chill some BEER and Smokey appeared out of the family room. She said, hey that looks like the other food box and starts checking out all of the shelves. I she she could smell the deep frozen food. Smokey continues to surprise us as she ages, considering she was such a scatterbrain as a kitten. Just busy enjoying life I guess.