PK (Pre kitten) update - The Money Shot

Old August 18th 03, 11:53 PM
Stacey

Default PK (Pre kitten) update - The Money Shot

New Pics!!!! http://tinyurl.com/kezr

I went to visit The Kitten on her 4 week birthday today! Her markings are
incredible.

She's very active and quite cuddly, sitting on my shoulder and nuzzling my
cheek.

Mommy was a bit less protective, content to sit at my feet while I cuddled
the baby.

I took x-rated pics of her for sexual reasons, could one of you tell me if
she is a she or a he. As you can tell, I'm hoping for she, as I've picked
out a name.. "Miss Chiff". The surrogate meowmie said "She always gets into
mischief.".

Thanks.. enjoy the pics!!

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old August 18th 03, 11:54 PM
Stacey

So sorry. I'm not drunk, I swear. I thought I didn't post it, then I lost
it, then I didn't want to rewrite it so I posted a shorter version. Sheez.
Consider this the Reader's Digest condensed version.

. ..

Old August 19th 03, 03:49 AM
Hazel Az

Looks like a boy to me. Congratulations Stacey.

Hazel Az

. ..

Old August 19th 03, 04:04 AM
Jo Firey

Sexing kittens is no easy task. The farm housewife that introduced me to cats said
she was never sure with solid color kittens until they were older. Had been wrong
about as often as right. At least with Siamese cats its easy. The boys have two
extra "color points" At least they do once they start to get a bit of dark fur.

--
Jo Firey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."
"Lois Reay" wrote in message
news

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Hi Stacey,
Really cute little kitty, I couldn't tell the sex so went to my bible (cat
book) it says
Sexing a kitten can be more difficult than an adult, since the sexual
characteristics are smaller. This is what you do, Hold the kitten facing
away from you, and lift the tail. In both the female and male there are two
openings - that closest to the tail being the anus - but they are much
closer together in the female than the male. In the female the vulva is a
vertical slit, almost joined to the anus like a small letter i. In a male
kitten the tip of the penis is hidden in a small round opening about 1cm
below the anus and the two are entirely separated by the scrotal sacs, which
appear as raised darkish areas. Hope this helps you. Good luck

Lois
PS Loved the name!!