HiHiHi!!!!!!

Old February 22nd 04, 07:02 PM
Da Koster Katz

Default HiHiHi!!!!!!

Weze sorree we hazn't been arownd much laytely, an we will try tu do
better. Meowmie haz had tu funralz tu go to in da last munf (an aunt
anna cousin) an haznt had lotsz tyme tu pozt az she wuz owta town.

Howsumeffur - we haf been purrin fur doze whu need it, wevvur fur
illness ur toonaz ur whateffur. An we wanna say welcome tu alla da noo
kitteez heer! We hope tu be abul tu spend sum tyme wif yu awl.

Fur da noo kitteez - if yu hoominz haf trubul unfurstandin summa wut we
on da commyunitee say, we haf a glossary on owrz website (see below).
Enny uf yu "old-timurz" whu haf suggestyuns fur fings to add, please let
uz no an we will haf Meowmie add dem as tyme allows.

Junior, Bitsy, Baby, Cinni an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old February 22nd 04, 11:35 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hihi!

Gud to see yew onna da groop. We'ze finded yur meowchat glossary furry
hepful indeed! Anna we likes lukin at pikturz uv da kitteez onna yur udder
pajez.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 23rd 04, 02:49 AM
Da Koster Katz

Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

Hihi!

Gud to see yew onna da groop. We'ze finded yur meowchat glossary furry
hepful indeed! Anna we likes lukin at pikturz uv da kitteez onna yur udder
pajez.

Fangu! We are trying tu get bak tu regyoolar bisits to da communitee.
Ourz Cinni owns da Spa an Bootek. She sez shez gotta get da noo Spring
linez in soon and purpare fur da bizee summer seeson. GM ar you awt
deyre? Cinni needs tu no wut yu need to ordur! An Baby used tu run da
Paws an Whiskurz Infesticatshun Agencee wif Spook, but she closed dat
wen Spook went tu da Bridge. Shez not shur she haz da hart tu run it
wifout Spook.

We're glad da glossary is hewpful - dat's wut itz deyre for!
Expeshyully helps tu bring da hoominz up to speed (affur awl, we CATS no
wut we're tawkin abowt!).

Meowmie needs tu update da webpage - Poppa went tu da Bridge last
summer, an she duzn't eefen haf dat listed yet. We still awl miss him
so much. She hopes tu make some changes soon tu da site, when she haz tyme.

Junior fur da gang

Old February 29th 04, 09:49 PM
D.S.K.

HIHIH I!!!! Mommy NEVER let s me in hear but my bro furr Fatteus broke
down th uh doorz tooday an we're ALL hear!!!!
LittleMan (& Thaddeus, Hyacinth, LaRRy, Marius & Giuliani)

Old March 1st 04, 04:14 AM
Tabitha Kitten

HIHIH I!!!! Mommy NEVER let s me in hear but my bro furr Fatteus broke
down th uh doorz tooday an we're ALL hear!!!!
LittleMan (& Thaddeus, Hyacinth, LaRRy, Marius & Giuliani)

Hihi, LilMan and fambily. I'z Tabitha Kitten, and I libs wif my two
sisfurs (Cleopatra Silvercat and AmeliaGrump), and my lil brofur Samuel
RedKitten.

Efurrykitty is welcome here!

Tabitha Kitten

Old March 1st 04, 09:56 PM
Miss Violette

We are so very glad to see you all, Miss Violette, while the very petite
Trudi stares at the large thaddy...