Dan, You Did NOT Have to Lie

Old July 11th 05, 04:14 PM
Bill Johnson

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:04:25 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

Nobody -lied- to you, Mary, et al. Maybe you still do not
understand YOU all are not entitled to be told ... anything.
That is not the same thing as deliberate deception.

Could you kindly stop cross-posting your mindless venom to rpca, or are
you just a mindless troll bent on getting yourself some attention no
matter what?

I suggest everyone killfile this vermin.

Bill
Old July 11th 05, 04:31 PM
Philip

In ,
Mark Edwards stated unanimously:
"Mary" wrote:

[snips]

Dan will have to answer for this if he wishes to be known as
an
honest
person who genuinely cares about cats.

You mean, if he wishes to be known so, in YOUR opinion. What
makes
you think anyone gives a damn about YOUR opinion? I sure as
hell
don't.

Now go away.

Mark Edwards

I SECOND MARK's MOTION. Can cease and desist order be brought
against Mary?

Old July 11th 05, 04:43 PM
Philip

In ,
Bill Johnson stated unanimously:
wrote:

Nobody -lied- to you, Mary, et al. Maybe you still do not
understand YOU all are not entitled to be told ... anything.
That is not the same thing as deliberate deception.

Could you kindly stop cross-posting your mindless venom to
rpca, or
are you just a mindless troll bent on getting yourself some
attention no matter what?

I suggest everyone killfile this vermin.

Bill

Bill: How do you/I stop or fix a crossposted message?

Old July 11th 05, 04:46 PM
whitershadeofpale

Bill Johnson wrote:

Could you kindly stop cross-posting your mindless venom to rpca, or are
you just a mindless troll bent on getting yourself some attention no
matter what?

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME BILL! ALL ABOUT ME!

LIVE IT
LOVE IT
LEARN IT

Old July 11th 05, 04:49 PM
whitershadeofpale

wrote:

Nobody -lied- to you, Mary, et al. Maybe you still do not
understand YOU all are not entitled to be told ... anything.
That is not the same thing as deliberate deception.

My friend, YOU have been mis-informed YOU do not have the facts.
Would you like purchase a copy of my newest book? It's called...

HOW TO SELL YOUR SOUL FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER

Dan's a sellout!

LIVE IT
LOVE IT
LEARN IT

Bill

Old July 11th 05, 05:17 PM

Yep. That's the ad. As I said, Petfinder takes a few days to approve it
and post it. I was never contacted by anyone who asked me to take it
down or to change the contact information on the ad. I'm not sure it's
going to do much good, as there were over 40 cats in the state that
people were attempting to rehome privately just this month, but it
can't hurt. All ads on Petfinder *require* a contact telephone number,
not just an e-mail address, and this was the only telephone number I
had for anyone.

Honestly, I'll be surprised if anyone at all replies, but it seemed
worth a try.

Old July 11th 05, 05:54 PM
Mary

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote:

[snips]

Dan will have to answer for this if he wishes to be known as an
honest
person who genuinely cares about cats.

You mean, if he wishes to be known so, in YOUR opinion. What makes
you think anyone gives a damn about YOUR opinion? I sure as hell
don't.

Now go away.

It is not a matter of opinion. But thank you for sharing yours.

I am trying to get a sad little cat out of a cage. If you can help I
hope you will. Ask Dan to take him to his San Diego home.

Old July 11th 05, 05:58 PM
Mary

"Wendy" wrote in message
941797- Cat:Orange Tabby
San Bernadino,CA 909-647-5803 Dan 07-06-2005
Name: Conan
Age:2
Sex:M
Size:L
Delete Friendly and active male two year old cat needs to be
re-homed
in the Southern California area. Very energetic, acrobatic, inqusitive
guy
with that great orange disposition. Please send inquiries to the e-mail
address listed above and well be in touch. Pictures he
www.picturetrail.com/cmtowle. There is an adoption fee.

Looks like they put him on Petfinder too.

This is getting ridiculous. Can't you people simply stop with all the
speculation??

Nobody is speculating any more. We had questions, now we have
answers. It is exactly as I said--Dan took him and put him in a cage,
and he has been there now for two solid weeks. Nobody is dropping
anything until that poor boy is in a a home. If you do not have enough
compassion to want that too, then why post?

Old July 11th 05, 06:09 PM
Philip

In oups.com,
whitershadeofpale stated unanimously:
wrote:

Nobody -lied- to you, Mary, et al. Maybe you still do not
understand YOU all are not entitled to be told ... anything.
That is not the same thing as deliberate deception.

My friend, YOU have been mis-informed YOU do not have the
facts.
Would you like purchase a copy of my newest book? It's
called...

I am the ONLY one to have the facts. All the rest are Mary's
wild imaginings.

I control the horizontal
I control the vertical
I can make the picture fuzzy
I can make the picture crystal clear.

So sit back while I continue to orchestrate from behind the heavy
curtain.