Video: Kitten Eatting Melon

Old September 14th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Video: Kitten Eatting Melon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.

Old September 14th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dabanana1 via CatKB.com

That is going to be one full kitty!!!

Old September 14th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.

Note he's eating a "MELONE" not just a melon. The giggling in the
background makes it all the more fun. What a cutie!

Old September 14th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.

Note he's eating a "MELONE" not just a melon. The giggling in the
background makes it all the more fun. What a cutie!

True - and if you listen to the audio, they are not speaking English - maybe
this is a European spelling???

But at any rate, there was a moment when the kitten stopped eating, possibly
to actually take a breath, and I almost expected a big ol' melon-burp!

--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old September 14th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Magic Mood Jeep kirjoitti:
"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.

Note he's eating a "MELONE" not just a melon. The giggling in the
background makes it all the more fun. What a cutie!

True - and if you listen to the audio, they are not speaking English -
maybe this is a European spelling???

I can't be quite sure, as the audio was a bit garbled and my Russian is
very poor, but I think they may have been speaking Russian. If they
were, then the spelling would have looked entirely different, as they
use cyrillic letters.
Actually, "Melone" is at least the German way to spell melon. But they
sure weren't speaking German, tho.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old September 14th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christine K. wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep kirjoitti:
"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.

Note he's eating a "MELONE" not just a melon. The giggling in
the background makes it all the more fun. What a cutie!

True - and if you listen to the audio, they are not speaking English
- maybe this is a European spelling???

I can't be quite sure, as the audio was a bit garbled and my Russian
is very poor, but I think they may have been speaking Russian. If they
were, then the spelling would have looked entirely different, as they
use cyrillic letters.
Actually, "Melone" is at least the German way to spell melon. But they
sure weren't speaking German, tho.

It was posted from Ukraine so you're probably right aboutit being Russian.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 15th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

heh. 'Nom nom nom.' to quote Megan of Cute Overload. I'm teaching
Caliban to eat corn off the cob, but he still needs me to break off the
kernels for him.

Old September 16th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-09-14 08:52:04 -0500, tanadashoes said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV_w0R8snhE

So intent and so cute.

Pam S.

That's a LOT of melon he ate too! And his little paw just holding it. LOL!