Purr request

Old October 21st 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Purr request

My uncle died last night.The one I posted about last month. After being in
intensive care for over a month he told his wife he didn't want to live like
this. He had been in bed all this time and the last 2 weeks slept most of
the time. The doctors were keeping him alive with medications and
machines.One of his 3 doctors agreed to his request and stopped giving him
all the medications he was on and just gave him something for the pain.

Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old October 21st 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Ann wrote:
My uncle died last night.The one I posted about last month. After being in
intensive care for over a month he told his wife he didn't want to live like
this. He had been in bed all this time and the last 2 weeks slept most of
the time. The doctors were keeping him alive with medications and
machines.One of his 3 doctors agreed to his request and stopped giving him
all the medications he was on and just gave him something for the pain.

Ann

Sending our best purrs of sympathy and healing to you and your family.
We are so very sorry.

Dan

Old October 21st 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"Ann" wrote in message
> [...]
My uncle died last night.... Ann

Deepest condolences to you and your family.

Annie

Old October 21st 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ann wrote:
My uncle died last night.The one I posted about last month. After being in
intensive care for over a month he told his wife he didn't want to live like
this. He had been in bed all this time and the last 2 weeks slept most of
the time. The doctors were keeping him alive with medications and
machines.One of his 3 doctors agreed to his request and stopped giving him
all the medications he was on and just gave him something for the pain.

Many purrs for you and your family.

Old October 21st 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-10-20 19:49:13 -0500, "Ann" said:

My uncle died last night.The one I posted about last month. After being
in intensive care for over a month he told his wife he didn't want to
live like this. He had been in bed all this time and the last 2 weeks
slept most of the time. The doctors were keeping him alive with
medications and machines.One of his 3 doctors agreed to his request and
stopped giving him all the medications he was on and just gave him
something for the pain.

Ann

Purrs for you and your whole family. I'm so sorry.

Old October 21st 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Ann wrote:
My uncle died last night.The one I posted about last month. After
being in intensive care for over a month he told his wife he didn't
want to live like this. He had been in bed all this time and the last
2 weeks slept most of the time. The doctors were keeping him alive
with medications and machines.One of his 3 doctors agreed to his
request and stopped giving him all the medications he was on and just
gave him something for the pain.

Ann

I'm sorry, Ann, my codolences. Purrs for all who loved him.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old October 21st 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old October 22nd 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

"Ann" wrote in message
My uncle died last night.The one I posted about last month. After
being in intensive care for over a month he told his wife he didn't
want to live like this. He had been in bed all this time and the
last 2 weeks slept most of the time. The doctors were keeping him
alive with medications and machines.One of his 3 doctors agreed to
his request and stopped giving him all the medications he was on and
just gave him something for the pain.

Ann

That was the choice my grandparents made.

He has peace now. Bright Blessings

Fil

Purr request Gandalf Cat anecdotes 11 March 21st 06 06:17 PM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 17 June 13th 05 05:06 PM
[OT] Another purr request, I'm afraid Yowie Cat anecdotes 32 May 27th 05 11:33 AM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM
Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM